Constructing a Alt Dead Reign Setting, help please.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Constructing a Alt Dead Reign Setting, help please.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

Ok, so in addition to my weekly PFRPG game, my players have asked me to put together a Dead Reign Campiagn. We finished a long running DR game about a month ago(They all became Zombies lol.), and my players have asked me to make a few changes to the setting for them. They've already got their PC's made, and are waiting for me to come up with the first game.

So here's what I got so far.

1) Zombie Virus, so that things work more like Zombie Movies and Games. Thinking a Saving throw of 16, but PE bonuses apply.

2) Like in the last game, the Zombie AR has been reduced to 10, and standard Palladium called shot rules applies.

3) All zombies have a flesh eating aspect, and the Flesh Eaters have been removed.

4) Higher levels of Magic in the world, with Death Cult members able to take the Witch, Necromancer, and Priest of Darkness OCC.

5) The PC's, and most NPC's are limited to the Survivor OCC, as I've eliminated the specialized OCC's. To create a similar character, PC's choose an occupation for their survivor that's meshes. Hound Masters are just Vets, Shepherds of the Damn don't exist at all, Scroungers are thieves, Soldiers are soldiers, Reapers are just gangbangers, etc.

6) The death total the world over is closer to 90%

7) No Retro-savages.

8) Reapers are more bandit/thugs, and a lot like the Reavers from Serenity then as put into the book. Complete with the whole self-mutilation, cannibalism, and raping thing.

9) the Game begins at the start of the Zombie Outbreak. For the last week people have been getting sick, ending up in the hospital, etc. At the start of the game, the first confirmed reports of mass deaths come out of China. From then on we go into a sort of Dawn of the Dead like storyline. ( IE my players are planning to play.........
A nurse.
A TV salesman
A Beat Cop
A Gangbanger.
A pregnant stripper( My wifes character, and I still laugh when she talks about it.)
and a clown....... Yeah, that scares me.

Now then, I'm more then open to suggestions on other changes, or aspects I should focus on, and would love to hear other peoples thoughts.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Illendaver
Explorer
Comment: If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Location: Behind the throne, Whispering my comment into the emperors ear...

Re: Constructing a Alt Dead Reign Setting, help please.

Unread post by Illendaver »

A fun gameplay style that happened to me a while back that was diffrent but still fun was a more private game.
The GM would sit us down one on one and until we found the other players, we didn't get to know what they were doing. We had a city street map of denver and thats where we were playing. It was fun while it lasted and we all realized that alone is not a good way to be during the outbreak (exept for the hitman char, but what did you really expect?) It took us about two months of one on one gameplay to finally get the group all together. (And 6 deaths and new chars) But it was still one of the best games we have played.
*McRipper said so*
Me: So, what all happened last time we played?
Friend: We went back to my place and got ROFL stomped by zombies.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Ravenwing wrote:Ok, so in addition to my weekly PFRPG game, my players have asked me to put together a Dead Reign Campiagn. We finished a long running DR game about a month ago(They all became Zombies lol.), and my players have asked me to make a few changes to the setting for them. They've already got their PC's made, and are waiting for me to come up with the first game.

1) Zombie Virus, so that things work more like Zombie Movies and Games. Thinking a Saving throw of 16, but PE bonuses apply.

2) Like in the last game, the Zombie AR has been reduced to 10, and standard Palladium called shot rules applies.

3) All zombies have a flesh eating aspect, and the Flesh Eaters have been removed.

4) Higher levels of Magic in the world, with Death Cult members able to take the Witch, Necromancer, and Priest of Darkness OCC.

5) The PC's, and most NPC's are limited to the Survivor OCC, as I've eliminated the specialized OCC's. To create a similar character, PC's choose an occupation for their survivor that's meshes. Hound Masters are just Vets, Shepherds of the Damn don't exist at all, Scroungers are thieves, Soldiers are soldiers, Reapers are just gangbangers, etc.

7) No Retro-savages.

8) Reapers are more bandit/thugs, and a lot like the Reavers from Serenity then as put into the book. Complete with the whole self-mutilation, cannibalism, and raping thing.

9) the Game begins at the start of the Zombie Outbreak. For the last week people have been getting sick, ending up in the hospital, etc. At the start of the game, the first confirmed reports of mass deaths come out of China. From then on we go into a sort of Dawn of the Dead like storyline. ( IE my players are planning to play.........
A nurse.
A TV salesman
A Beat Cop
A Gangbanger.
A pregnant stripper( My wife's character, and I still laugh when she talks about it.)

Now then, I'm more then open to suggestions on other changes, or aspects I should focus on, and would love to hear other peoples thoughts.

Well, the game sounds interesting. Kinda funny that you would make the Reapers like the Reavers. I wanted them like anti-heroes Sons of Anarchy style. I do have to say that your wife is brave playing a stripper and a pregnant one at that. (how many months?) Such a character would be killed immediately as my friends and i have a certain set of character types who are automatically set for termination in the zombie apocalypse and pregger chicks are on that list. :lol: I hope the game works out for you.
Ravenwing
Hero

Illendaver wrote:A fun gameplay style that happened to me a while back that was diffrent but still fun was a more private game.
The GM would sit us down one on one and until we found the other players, we didn't get to know what they were doing. We had a city street map of denver and thats where we were playing. It was fun while it lasted and we all realized that alone is not a good way to be during the outbreak (exept for the hitman char, but what did you really expect?) It took us about two months of one on one gameplay to finally get the group all together. (And 6 deaths and new chars) But it was still one of the best games we have played.

I like this idea! I'm not sure how long I could keep it one on one, but it sounds extremely interesting!

Ravenwing
Hero

Nightbreed wrote:
Ravenwing wrote:Ok, so in addition to my weekly PFRPG game, my players have asked me to put together a Dead Reign Campiagn. We finished a long running DR game about a month ago(They all became Zombies lol.), and my players have asked me to make a few changes to the setting for them. They've already got their PC's made, and are waiting for me to come up with the first game.

7) No Retro-savages.

A nurse.
A TV salesman
A Beat Cop
A Gangbanger.
A pregnant stripper( My wife's character, and I still laugh when she talks about it.)

Well, the game sounds interesting. Kinda funny that you would make the Reapers like the Reavers. I wanted them like anti-heroes Sons of Anarchy style. I do have to say that your wife is brave playing a stripper and a pregnant one at that. (how many months?) Such a character would be killed immediately as my friends and i have a certain set of character types who are automatically set for termination in the zombie apocalypse and pregger chicks are on that list. :lol: I hope the game works out for you.

As of the start of the game, she's just beginning her second trimester( so four months). From the character bio she wrote, the character works at one of those fetish clubs, lol.

Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

you set the next generation up to die at the start....."90% of the worlds dead guys, kill the unborn non-belivers ...quick..." you are not allowed in my fall out shelter
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

Awww man wish I could play. Lol all kidding aside it sound like a good start to a good game.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Ravenwing wrote:
Nightbreed wrote:

7) No Retro-savages.

A nurse.
A TV salesman
A Beat Cop
A Gangbanger.

As of the start of the game, she's just beginning her second trimester( so four months). From the character bio she wrote, the character works at one of those fetish clubs, lol.

Heh, even worse. She would definitely be shot or outright abandoned by my friends. :lol: (As far as my female friend goes, her being a stripper AND preggers to boot is double jeopardy in her book) Funny thing is that i have a friend at the place i work at who had me in stitches when i mentioned the stripper and the clown thing. Being the survivalist he is, he would kill the pregger stripper as a mercy killing. (no new kids in the zombiepocalypse allowed) and as for the clown, i mentioned him, he made a sour face (think Garfield when he's upset with Odie) and just said "Die Bozo" and made a gun sound. When i asked why (after catching my breath as i thought his reaction was hilarious) he said that he could make himself laugh, don't need the clown. :lol:

Well, i hope that your game is underway and it is going well. If you can and want to, i would like to hear about how it goes. 8)
Ravenwing
Hero

We started the game this weekend. lol.

I tried to do the single PC thing, but my players were so set on finding someone to run with that I gave up on it. they weren't having fun and neither was I, so I let them meet up.

Bizzaro the Clown leads our little band of survivors....... Yeah thats scary.

We set the game to Start in the fictional city of Metro (Yeah I admit it's cheesy, put half my players are from big cities and I don't need them to be yelling at me that such and such isn't there, or that the Club is down on 45th and Elm.) Population 5 million, set on the West Coast, sort of a less sinful Las Vagas, in good ole Washington.

As of the end of the first session the group has done the following.
After dealing with the horror of Z-Day, managing to find a safe place to rest for a few days, narrowly escaping the hordes of undead, they have gained a place to rest in a Survivalist compound, which is located in an old abandoned National Guard Armory.
Destroyed a Walmart(Bizzaro mixed up a batch of IED's and blew it sky high.)
The Nurse carries a Zombie Baby around with her everywhere(No it doesn't have teeth, but she failed her save verses insanity and is convinced it's her child...no she doesn't breast feed incase you were wondering...yes this came up in game!)
The TV Salesman is currently infected with the Zombie Virus(Unknown to the PC's) So far I've convinced him that the wound he received from the Zombie is why he's losing HP.
The Pregnant Stripper has turned out to be a Zombie Killing machine! She downed a dozen Fast Attackers in the session and twice that in Stumblers. Furthermore she's the only one that set up the deal with the survivalist to stay with them a few days and rest by offering the crazy survival guys....umm...female companionship.
The Cop, sadly, died in the walmart Explosion and is being replaced by a new character that isn't rolled up yet.
The Gangbanger is pretty hurt, he got beatdown by the crazy Survivalist. Currently he's suffering from six broken ribs, a broken jaw, and a broken arm. Also my player had a bad session and couldn't hit for anything(His highest roll in the session was a 9! with modifiers!)

We left off the session in the survivalist compound, after the group managed to negotiate a stay. I'll post the highlights from nextweeks session if anyone wants, lol. So far though, it's been crazy.

Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Ravenwing wrote:We started the game this weekend. lol.

I tried to do the single PC thing, but my players were so set on finding someone to run with that I gave up on it. they weren't having fun and neither was I, so I let them meet up.

Bizzaro the Clown leads our little band of survivors....... Yeah thats scary.

We set the game to Start in the fictional city of Metro (Yeah I admit it's cheesy, put half my players are from big cities and I don't need them to be yelling at me that such and such isn't there, or that the Club is down on 45th and Elm.) Population 5 million, set on the West Coast, sort of a less sinful Las Vagas, in good ole Washington.

As of the end of the first session the group has done the following.
After dealing with the horror of Z-Day, managing to find a safe place to rest for a few days, narrowly escaping the hordes of undead, they have gained a place to rest in a Survivalist compound, which is located in an old abandoned National Guard Armory.
Destroyed a Walmart(Bizzaro mixed up a batch of IED's and blew it sky high.)
The Nurse carries a Zombie Baby around with her everywhere(No it doesn't have teeth, but she failed her save verses insanity and is convinced it's her child...no she doesn't breast feed in case you were wondering...yes this came up in game!)
The TV Salesman is currently infected with the Zombie Virus(Unknown to the PC's) So far I've convinced him that the wound he received from the Zombie is why he's losing HP.
The Pregnant Stripper has turned out to be a Zombie Killing machine! She downed a dozen Fast Attackers in the session and twice that in Stumblers. Furthermore she's the only one that set up the deal with the survivalist to stay with them a few days and rest by offering the crazy survival guys....umm...female companionship.
The Cop, sadly, died in the walmart Explosion and is being replaced by a new character that isn't rolled up yet.
The Gangbanger is pretty hurt, he got beat down by the crazy Survivalist. Currently he's suffering from six broken ribs, a broken jaw, and a broken arm. Also my player had a bad session and couldn't hit for anything(His highest roll in the session was a 9! with modifiers!)

We left off the session in the survivalist compound, after the group managed to negotiate a stay. I'll post the highlights from next weeks session if anyone wants, lol. So far though, it's been crazy.

Wow, very interesting, but i do have to say:

1)The clown dies, ESPECIALLY if that was on purpose or he was trying to be "funny". The cop was a good gunslinger to have and Bozo just wasted him, not to mention a damned good source of supplies.

2)How the nurse is still alive just plain befuddles me. That's another one that dies from a strong case of lead poisoning!!!!

3)The stripper would also still get the same treatment as the nurse by my group. Death by lead poisoning. I did point out about how good a shot she is, but it sadly did not sway them. (Good session for her though!)

4)My sympathies to the guy who played the gang member. I have had quite a few of those type of games, where the dice (no matter how many different ones you use) just won't show the love.

5)The tv salesman's time is so numbered, especially if he/she gets caught with the symptoms. He/she could wind up killing a PC or two depending on how you play this. Definitely want to hear more on this part. :twisted:

Still, i do want to hear more as your game progresses. My comments are nothing more than MY opinion (along with a friend's or 2), not trying to throw down negative vibes on you or your gamers. :D 8)
Ravenwing
Hero

Actually Bizzaro didn't mean to kill the Cop(Officer Dave Chapmen btw, my he rest in peace.)

The group, seeking weapons, as they were only armed with a makeshift weapons(Like a cricket bat, a cast iron skillet, and a scapel) sought them in the nearest building as a mob of Zombies were coming for them. In game the ratio of Zombies is about 30/70 fast attackers to slouchers(which are called runners and stumblers in game). So three out of every ten zombies are runners. Anyway, seeking real weapons, IE guns, the group made for Walmart.
Once inside they found more zombies, scared survivors, insanity and blood. It was a desperate time as they made it to the sporting goods section, broke out the guns and then had to find the Associate with the key to the trigger locks(He was a fast attacker chomping on kids in the toy aisle).
After a brief but terrifying battle in which the TV salesman(Jericho Jones btw) failed his save vs HF and stood motionless before getting chomped on by the former key totting associate turned runner, the group managed to get the keys.
Back to the sporting goods section, and unlocking the guns and the ammo, the group found itself surrounded by a horde(100+) of zombies.
Bizzaro thinking quickly leaped the counter, his giant flopping shoes slapping the ground as he ran to the camping section where he took down a tiki torch, and a can of kerosene and made a torch. The Cop, and Stripper, provided cover while he filled his tiki torch, and then grabbed four cans of kerosene, and a dozen cans of insta-heat(Steno in case you'd like to find it in you local walmart ;) ) and using the duct tape he found in the aisle, along with the marbles he carried in his pocket, produced an IED, using his Demolitions Skill. Amazing making his roll, Bizzaro(who has demolitions as a stage skill, think pyrotechnics) managed to create the device. using this, and his tiki torch, he lead his band of survivors from walmart, with the horde trying desperately to knock his torch away.
Well that many zombies, and eventually one will succeed, which is what happened.
Between the entrance and the freedom of the parking lot, with its scores of vehicles, a runner managed to knock Bizzaro to the ground, making him lose his torch, and the IED, which had a simple fuse as a detonator(You can see where this is going.)
seeing the torch rolling towards the bomb, the stripper grabs the nurse and her zombie baby, and runs for the door. The TV salesman scooped up Bizzaro, kicked the zombie in the face and they to ran towards the door.
The Cop and the Gangbanger had been guarding the rear, and at this time the Gangbanger decided to get his revenge on the cop who had been up until now, treating him like scum. He quickly body checked the cop, knocking him to the ground, and then sprinted for the door. The zombies lunged for the cop, letting the banger go under the principle of 'I don't need to be fast, simply faster then you.' The banger got a bad roll on his to strike, but the cops roll was even worse( a 1).
The banger barely made it out of the way before the fuse lite and the bomb exploded, killing the horde and the cop, and taking out the entrance to walmart.

Now, as to why the nurse is alive, is simple, she's the only one with medical skills, and she has a high MA/PB(14 each) with the skills of Paramedic/Field Surgery/Nursing(which is very similar to MD) she has to be kept alive, or so the group believes.

the stripper is holding her own in the game(lol and not because she's played by my Wife, I'm actually pretty hard on her as in game is the only time I can get back at her for all the little chores she leaves me around the house!)

The Cop no one was sad to see go, he took the ' I'm a poke in uniform' role far to seriously(It doesn't help that my friend who plays him actually is a cop(Sheriffs Deputy) who goes by that general take on things lol.) The player has promised me his next character won't act like that lol, but I'm not sure I believe him.

As to the TV salesman, I already have the type of Zombie he'll become figured out, he's turning into a Mock Zombie, just because I think this will be hillarious fun once he 'dies'.

Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Ravenwing wrote:Actually Bizzaro didn't mean to kill the Cop(Officer Dave Chapmen btw, my he rest in peace.)

The group, seeking weapons, as they were only armed with a makeshift weapons(Like a cricket bat, a cast iron skillet, and a scapel) sought them in the nearest building as a mob of Zombies were coming for them. In game the ratio of Zombies is about 30/70 fast attackers to slouchers(which are called runners and stumblers in game). So three out of every ten zombies are runners. Anyway, seeking real weapons, IE guns, the group made for Walmart.
Once inside they found more zombies, scared survivors, insanity and blood. It was a desperate time as they made it to the sporting goods section, broke out the guns and then had to find the Associate with the key to the trigger locks(He was a fast attacker chomping on kids in the toy aisle).
After a brief but terrifying battle in which the TV salesman(Jericho Jones btw) failed his save vs HF and stood motionless before getting chomped on by the former key totting associate turned runner, the group managed to get the keys.
Back to the sporting goods section, and unlocking the guns and the ammo, the group found itself surrounded by a horde(100+) of zombies.
Bizzaro thinking quickly leaped the counter, his giant flopping shoes slapping the ground as he ran to the camping section where he took down a tiki torch, and a can of kerosene and made a torch. The Cop, and Stripper, provided cover while he filled his tiki torch, and then grabbed four cans of kerosene, and a dozen cans of insta-heat(Steno in case you'd like to find it in you local walmart ;) ) and using the duct tape he found in the aisle, along with the marbles he carried in his pocket, produced an IED, using his Demolitions Skill. Amazing making his roll, Bizzaro(who has demolitions as a stage skill, think pyrotechnics) managed to create the device. using this, and his tiki torch, he lead his band of survivors from walmart, with the horde trying desperately to knock his torch away.
Well that many zombies, and eventually one will succeed, which is what happened.
Between the entrance and the freedom of the parking lot, with its scores of vehicles, a runner managed to knock Bizzaro to the ground, making him lose his torch, and the IED, which had a simple fuse as a detonator(You can see where this is going.)
seeing the torch rolling towards the bomb, the stripper grabs the nurse and her zombie baby, and runs for the door. The TV salesman scooped up Bizzaro, kicked the zombie in the face and they to ran towards the door.
The Cop and the Gangbanger had been guarding the rear, and at this time the Gangbanger decided to get his revenge on the cop who had been up until now, treating him like scum. He quickly body checked the cop, knocking him to the ground, and then sprinted for the door. The zombies lunged for the cop, letting the banger go under the principle of 'I don't need to be fast, simply faster then you.' The banger got a bad roll on his to strike, but the cops roll was even worse( a 1).
The banger barely made it out of the way before the fuse lite and the bomb exploded, killing the horde and the cop, and taking out the entrance to walmart.

Now, as to why the nurse is alive, is simple, she's the only one with medical skills, and she has a high MA/PB(14 each) with the skills of Paramedic/Field Surgery/Nursing(which is very similar to MD) she has to be kept alive, or so the group believes.

the stripper is holding her own in the game(lol and not because she's played by my Wife, I'm actually pretty hard on her as in game is the only time I can get back at her for all the little chores she leaves me around the house!)

The Cop no one was sad to see go, he took the ' I'm a poke in uniform' role far to seriously(It doesn't help that my friend who plays him actually is a cop(Sheriffs Deputy) who goes by that general take on things lol.) The player has promised me his next character won't act like that lol, but I'm not sure I believe him.

As to the TV salesman, I already have the type of Zombie he'll become figured out, he's turning into a Mock Zombie, just because I think this will be hilarious fun once he 'dies'.

Wow, definitely and interesting start to your game.

I'm shocked that no one has noticed that the TV salesman got bit. Seems obvious, unless they all rolled 4 or less for perception......

I see that the clown still has his costume on.... (my survivalist friend still shoots bozo upon first sight :lol: )

I don't blame the gangbanger from pulling a Shane to the cop's Otis. (Walking Dead reference in case you don't watch the show).

Crazy nurse still goes by-bye, as with her insanity ruling her, i'll be damned if i let her treat me for anything. My group would make do until a hopeful replacement could be found.

I'm glad the stripper is being so useful in your game as she would be dead or abandoned by my group. No pregger chicks. Stripper is bad enough. :lol:

Well, all in all i do like your little twists and turns. Looking forward to hearing more. 8)
hbrika
D-Bee

Unread post by hbrika »

The clown sounds awesome. Even though clowns scare me I just get this mental image of this stressed out dude still in his clown costume doing whatever he has to to survive.
Never accept blindly, always question.

Give up free will at your peril.
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

What is this kill the stripper crap? Why would you kill human survivors if you have to? I don't understand the issue.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Trooper Jim wrote:What is this kill the stripper crap? Why would you kill human survivors if you have to? I don't understand the issue.

See, my friends and i have a list of certain people to avoid or kill outright. Pregger chicks, Old people (unless you can prove that you can handle yourself like the old lady in Steven King's "The Mist"), clowns (there is still a debate on that one), Strippers (definitely if she's preggers) Mothers with kids under 10 (10 may be extreme, but definitely toddlers and such, noise makers that they are), anyone who shows the slightest hint of an insanity that can hinder a group (the nurse w/the zombie baby is a definite no-no and must be terminated IMMEDIATELY!!!!) These are the ones off the top of my head, i'd have to ask my friends again for the rest, but i think i basically covered it.

As far as your second question: Outside of the survivor being openly hostile, if that person is useless in one form or another then that person goes bye-bye. (probably as zombie bait) Pregger chicks means that she has extra needs, and what happens when she pops? Nope, take her out, spare the kid the horror of the new reality. Old people, well, i couldn't really kill them. They get left behind. Clowns.... well, again there is a debate, but by a slim margin the vote is, eliminate bozo. The others basically were explained.

This is just the perception from my group. (My survivalist friend HATES clowns with a passion and one of my female friends finds strippers near useless, unless she can really use a gun or maybe something along those lines). Hope this helps. 8)
Illendaver
Explorer
Comment: If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Location: Behind the throne, Whispering my comment into the emperors ear...

Unread post by Illendaver »

Nightbreed wrote:
Trooper Jim wrote:What is this kill the stripper crap? Why would you kill human survivors if you have to? I don't understand the issue.

See, my friends and i have a list of certain people to avoid or kill outright. Pregger chicks, Old people (unless you can prove that you can handle yourself like the old lady in Steven King's "The Mist"), clowns (there is still a debate on that one), Strippers (definitely if she's preggers) Mothers with kids under 10 (10 may be extreme, but definitely toddlers and such, noise makers that they are), anyone who shows the slightest hint of an insanity that can hinder a group (the nurse w/the zombie baby is a definite no-no and must be terminated IMMEDIATELY!!!!) These are the ones off the top of my head, i'd have to ask my friends again for the rest, but i think i basically covered it.

As far as your second question: Outside of the survivor being openly hostile, if that person is useless in one form or another then that person goes bye-bye. (probably as zombie bait) Pregger chicks means that she has extra needs, and what happens when she pops? Nope, take her out, spare the kid the horror of the new reality. Old people, well, i couldn't really kill them. They get left behind. Clowns.... well, again there is a debate, but by a slim margin the vote is, eliminate bozo. The others basically were explained.

This is just the perception from my group. (My survivalist friend HATES clowns with a passion and one of my female friends finds strippers near useless, unless she can really use a gun or maybe something along those lines). Hope this helps. 8)

Get real, in a zombie attack of any sort there will be moments of disbelief that will look like an insanity twitch to any of us that aren't therapists. Horror Factor is just something in the game, but it is based on a real thing that happens in real life. Sometimes you see something so bad that your brain just shuts down and lets your body figure out something to do by itself for a while till you feel better about it. By that rule alone, you have decided to quietly off anybody who you didn't know before the zed showed up and half of everybody who you did know.
However, I agree with most of what you say. I would take the nurse and a 9mm off to have a quiet talk away from the rest of the group, pregger chick will understand that things are diffrent now and we are not going to be able to take care of the newborn (Unless we are in a pretty damn secure place with a good supply of food/water/other necessities) and I would have to say that so long as she doesn't hinder the group she gets to live, with the understanding that her child won't. If she doesn't like this, she gets to take whatever she brought with her to join the group and she gets to leave it. If she is caught following us she will be shot on sight. I would have to say that everybody who doesn't actively work against the group will get their fair chance, and if you screw it up your gone. If you screw it up badly, we shoot you, there will never be a second chance.
Clowns.... get handed a rubber hammer and a bike horn and get sent on their merry way. Away from us.
*McRipper said so*
Me: So, what all happened last time we played?
Friend: We went back to my place and got ROFL stomped by zombies.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Illendaver wrote:
Nightbreed wrote:

Get real, in a zombie attack of any sort there will be moments of disbelief that will look like an insanity twitch to any of us that aren't therapists. Horror Factor is just something in the game, but it is based on a real thing that happens in real life. Sometimes you see something so bad that your brain just shuts down and lets your body figure out something to do by itself for a while till you feel better about it. By that rule alone, you have decided to quietly off anybody who you didn't know before the zed showed up and half of everybody who you did know.
However, I agree with most of what you say. I would take the nurse and a 9mm off to have a quiet talk away from the rest of the group, pregger chick will understand that things are different now and we are not going to be able to take care of the newborn (Unless we are in a pretty damn secure place with a good supply of food/water/other necessities) and I would have to say that so long as she doesn't hinder the group she gets to live, with the understanding that her child won't. If she doesn't like this, she gets to take whatever she brought with her to join the group and she gets to leave it. If she is caught following us she will be shot on sight. I would have to say that everybody who doesn't actively work against the group will get their fair chance, and if you screw it up your gone. If you screw it up badly, we shoot you, there will never be a second chance.
Clowns.... get handed a rubber hammer and a bike horn and get sent on their merry way. Away from us.

Not doubting that, but we have been discussing the zombiepocalypse for YEARS, including that list we compiled. From our P.o.V it's basically every man/woman for themselves. It's not survival of the fittest, but the luckiest. (sometimes the best laid plans.....) Not saying my way is best, just the way me and my friends are. (though i am the worst of the bunch at times. lol :lol: )

That said, you know the pregger chick will never willingly let anyone kill the baby, (no pro-choice woman would) interesting that you would let her walk though..... (i like the last condition). I agree with the rest mentioned after the pregger chick. :ok:

Return to “Dead Reign™”