what would you do

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

what would u do in there situation

would u fight to say
43%
move on
14%
try to find a peacfull solution
43%

Total votes: 7

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

what would you do

Unread post by dargo83 »

just finishd watching the wlaking dead mid season finaly and was wondering what you would did in there situation. in my DR games i have had a similar sitation. in the first one they killed the people that took them in and in the other they came to a semi peaceful solutin. i was womder what other people would do in this situation.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: what would you do

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Well, the first thing I would have done would be to take a gas can and a match to the barn. I don't care who the barn belongs to - it's filled with walkers, and they need to be put down. Period. And if Hershel doesn't like that, then he can tell it to the barrel of my gun.

Which, if you can get the gist of that, means that there is no way I would be walking around his farm without my weapon. We could be attacked at any moment, and there is no way I'm going to be unprotected. Again, if he doesn't like it, he can tell it to the barrel of my gun.

Now, I respect that it's his property and it should be his rules. But in a survival situation, which is what the world has turned in to, the rules mean precisely...nothing. I'd try to work out some form of proper arrangement about how things are going to be as long as he allows me to be a guest. But on the topic of zombies and my weapons, there is no negotiating: Zombies die, and you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
King Newt
Wanderer

Unread post by King Newt »

There is no way I would let the walkers stay in that barn, not when I have a kids that close. To heck with Hershall those things are dangerous and they need to be put down.

Also there would be no reason for the group to stay at the farm either. Hershall doesn't have both ores in the water. He believes that the walkers are just sick. In the real world sick people don't try to eat you. Put the walkers down and move on. Find another farm and live out your days in somewhat peace.
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Haven't watched last nights episode yet, so I can't comment specifically on that. However, I agree, torch the barn.

I agree that they are guests on the farm, so they should abide by some basic rules, or leave. However, when the subject of walkers comes up, to bad, so sad. They die/are exterminated. Frankly I don't care if it is your property, I am exterminating them (unless it puts me in extreme danger or others to do it). Eventually they'll probably get free some how, and that is just one more pack of the undead trying to eat me at some later juncture.

I also wouldn't be for rules like not carrying around my gun. That said, I don't think there is anything against Herschel having that rule, Rick and company are free to leave whenever. Of course when Rick's son was critically injured, again out goes me caring about the rule (or me leaving because I disagree with it). A debt is owed as it was Herschel's group that caused the near death of Rick's son. As soon as Rick's son is well enough to travel again, Rick's group should leave if they disagree with any of the rules...but until then, tough cookies with the rules you disagree with (short of breaking rules like stealing, rape, murder of humans, etc).

Return to “Dead Reign™”