Mock Zombie Machinations!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Mock Zombie Machinations!

Unread post by Grell »

I'm interested to know what sort of plots and schemes my fellow game masters and players have used or encountered that involve Mock Zombies.

Anyone willing to relive some horror and tell their tales? :)
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Re: Mock Zombie Machinations!

Unread post by Ravenwing »

Lol, I have one!

I was playing in a game, and the GM was using a modified setting, sort of a melding of the Rifter Article, and the mainbook. The magical levels in the world were higher, and Ley Lines, although weak and nearly impossible to see with the naked eye were common. The GM using Rifts as his basis for where the Lines were set about making a little google map for us to use.

anyway the game took place in St. Louis, and we were a band of survivors. Anyway, my character( A suave ex druglord) was hussling to stay alive as the Zombie Outbreak ruined things. Myself and another character set the group up in an abandoned nursing home. The place had been outta business for years, and we'd managed to set the place up as a nice little zombie fort...well a large one, but still.

So there we were, in our snazzy nursing home turned zombie fort, when we ran out of.....Snow Balls. One of the PC's,(My wife) decided she had to have some more, and she talked us into making a raid on the Hostess Bakery(the main bakery of which is in St Louis, or at least it use to be years ago.)
Once there, my PC ran into..........a beautiful and amazing thing....Jenna Jameson...as a mock zombie.

Yes, my Pc brought her home, back to the Zombie fort(Cleverly hiding her in the trunk of his awesome Corvette) where he turned her into his undead sex slave. To keep her fresh looking and..um...sexy... he made sure to take her to a 'special place' (AKA a Ley Line) and he feed her people he didn't like and or who angered him.

Lol, for Six months of game time that PC had the time of his life, but allas he was finally discovered...not by the party, who being a group of Chaotic Nuetral PC's(we dont use PB's Alighnments) didn't care what he was doing so long as it didn't effect them. No my Pc was discovered by a Death cult, mainly because he was knocking them off and feeding them to his Mock Zombie love slave.

lol, that was probably the funniest game I've ever been in.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

I'm sure the mock zombie was just thrilled to be accepted...
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

oh yeah she was happy as could be lol.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

I always thought a Mock could make a great scrounger and sort of have the best of both worlds; acceptance by their peers (purchased by their great hauls, of course) and able to keep a lifestyle that allows them leeway to tend to their 'special' needs. :)

Return to “Dead Reign™”