What Props Do You Use?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

What Props Do You Use?

Unread post by Grell »

My Dead Reign games always start out in the city we're currently playing in. So I always allow use of the local Yellow Pages and a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. We also use Google Earth to set the stage for adventures in RL locations.

What other props and resources do you use or allow at your own game tables?
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Grell
Republican

Re: What Props Do You Use?

Unread post by Grell »

I've got a player who is going to pick up some road maps from AAA. Good call on the gun magazines, but to what capacity do they utilize them aside from shopping?
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Grell
Republican

Re: What Props Do You Use?

Unread post by Grell »

That's a good source for not so common knowledge. I'd love to have a recent copy of Jane's Infantry Weapons, personally.

Oh well, a guy can dream right? :P

Return to “Dead Reign™”