Zombie vs Body Block

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Oberoth
Dungeon Crawler

Zombie vs Body Block

Unread post by Oberoth »

I'm curious if anyone has tried this in game. We all know that getting up close and personal with a Zombie isn't something you want to be doing. This may not be as crazy as it sounds however. In a pinch you may need to do just that. It's not like the zombie can dodge out of the way. Combine that with a riot shield (for a parry bonus) and you may have a good chance of knocking one off it's feet.

Thoughts anyone?
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Re: Zombie vs Body Block

Unread post by azazel1024 »

I guess.

Just sounds like a good way for the zombie to wrap its undead rotting fingers on your neck. Its not like they can suffer shock or experience pain, so you might knock one back or off its feet, but it isn't going to stop it from potentially latching on to you and not letting go. With a riot shield I might attempt it, but not without something to "bash" in to the zombie and keep it from physically reaching me.

Return to “Dead Reign™”