Latest PB news

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Latest PB news

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Yeah, that upcoming DR book (Endless Dead) sounds whicked. I hope it ends up being a 96 pager. From all of the content that sounds like it is making it in to it, I hope so. Otherwise a lot of those tables and guides are going to be really abbreviated.

Also, most of the stuff in the book is stuff I had been working on in my spare time already, so I'll be interested to see how it compares (Safe haven roll up tables, random miltary base salvage tables and vehicle combat and modification tables).

Most deffinitely going to my order in the second it hits the printer.
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Latest PB news

Unread post by dargo83 »

awsome i cant wait for this source book i am going to pre order it. how do i find out info about this and any other up coming books.
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Re: Latest PB news

Unread post by azazel1024 »

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/component/jnews/Itemid-472

Just subscribe to the news letter. You can also look up the weekly news letter through the main site. If you look in their catalog they have some of their upcoming releases listed as well.

Return to “Dead Reign™”