Zombie Proof House

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Zombie Proof House

Unread post by Severus Snape »

I have got to build me one of these:

Zombie Proof House
Illendaver
Explorer
Comment: If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Location: Behind the throne, Whispering my comment into the emperors ear...

Re: Zombie Proof House

Unread post by Illendaver »

Revan wrote:hehehehe, they are missing the mounted chain guns that go on the roof and the stairs that turn into a slide with a bucket of oil next to it. hehehe FIRE SLIDE OF DOOM!

Well, there is only so much that Polish architects can do... Those are aftermarket upgrades that your talking about, don't forget the layer of plaster with anti-personnel mines on the walls.
*McRipper said so*
Me: So, what all happened last time we played?
Friend: We went back to my place and got ROFL stomped by zombies.
Gulzhad
Wanderer
Comment: Sine Virtus, Sine Laus.

Unread post by Gulzhad »

Now... how to make that in the game... that would take a ton of time, but be 100% worth it!
"I'm the only one who'll live. Just because I can't be seen, doesn't mean I can't be felt!"
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

i love the design, that perimeter wall is something i would put some extra time into to give you a bit of land to move around, instead of being stuck inside sorrounded by Zeds who can feel your presence

not far from where i live someone has built a solid brick wall (bout 5ft) topped with a cast iron design (bout 4ft) around the entire perimeter of their block of land. the block would at least be 1/2 an acre
connecting the dots

Return to “Dead Reign™”