Another question,guns

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Another question,guns

Unread post by Cybermancer »

BARQ wrote:OK after reviewing dead reign again, it says you can not use P.P. bonus to strike with guns.Has this always been the case, if so i did note get the memo as we any pally game i played in we used the strike bonus. So is it DR specific or all pally games??
thanks in advance.

It's always been that way and is prevelent in all Palladium games that use the megaversal system. The exception is the W.P. Sharpshooter skill found in various Rifts books.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: Another question,guns

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Unless you are an OCC or have a skill that specifically allows you to use the PP bonus, missile weapons (especially guns) do not get the PP bonus to strike. Exceptions include WP Sharpshooting (found in various Rifts books as well as HU under weapons expert) and any GM who has house-ruled it to be so.

Return to “Dead Reign™”