Thoughts on Civilization Gone & Dark Places & DR Rifters?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thoughts on Civilization Gone & Dark Places & DR Rifters?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Beyond the core book, what supplements have you enjoyed most for DR? What has gotten most usage at your table?
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Thoughts on Civilization Gone & Dark Places & DR Rifters?

Unread post by dargo83 »

i love both and us both equaly and use them both in just about every game in one way or another. i like the various charts from both and use them all the time.
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Re: Thoughts on Civilization Gone & Dark Places & DR Rifters?

Unread post by azazel1024 »

I use all three books about equally (main and both supplements).

I am really hoping KS can get a 3rd supplement in our hands around Halloween this year. I am also kind of hoping for something with maybe a bit more meat to it. Maybe even, gasp, 96 pages this time :D

I like the open world idea, but a little more stuff to actually sink my teeth in to, not just setting and tables (though I do like it, and it does help).

Maybe some ideas on the kind of equipment, weapons and supplies you could be salvaging. I mean heck, if nothing else police, fire stations, reserve and guard depots, etc are going to be looted by the players at some point. Maybe some ideas of the kind of things you'd find there (I already have pretty good ideas, but I like the blanks filled in anyway). Also maybe some STATs of those kinds of things. I don't need a book that is 80% gear like some Rifts books are (which PS I do love from time to time), but some real gear stated out would be nice as well. The main book for DR is a little thin on the ground with this stuff.

Return to “Dead Reign™”