ZKW

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

ZKW

Unread post by dargo83 »

Zombie Kill of the Week what was the best zombie kill that you or one of your players had in one of your games. i would reward my players for there creative kills with new and improved weapons, like a fancy tw item or something to even the odds or an ace in the hole. i even have a system to rate the kills on. i base it on creativity-how creative the kill was, weapon, or method of the kill was. Gore-how gory the kill was (i love the gore) were they dismembered then killed. the messer the better. time-how long it takes them to set up the kill/kills. how long it took them to plan it out, set up, or was it on the fly. but they have to consider noise and other things like that and if they dont consider it then they loose points.
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: ZKW

Unread post by dargo83 »

i thought this thread would get more posts, i quess ill start it off with this one from Zero kay
OR imagine razor wire (not constintina because that is any sort of "barb" [i.e.: razor, butterfly, barb, etc... ] type wire that is pre coiled so that it is easily deployed, expanding like a constintina) with really high tensile strength... heck it doesn't even need to be razor, so imagine say 8 strans of flexible high tensile strength cable something that a crane would use. This would have to be a static position or vehicle deployed. So the cables all lay loose in an intersection but diagnal across the intersection they are connected to two heavy steel rotating disks that are powered by something (I'll figure that out later). You lure the zombies into the intersection and when there is a sufficient amount in the area the disks rapidly spin in opposite directions causing the cables to jump around, entangle, drag, beat, decapitate, dismember, crush, and finally contract (just like like a towel when you wring it out). Oooh chain would probably work great too... but wouldn't last as long... may be lighter though. So you have a tripping hazard that can be turned into a cable barricade with a few turns but for best effect may want a device that after full constriction it switches direction and can either stop so it is a barricade or tripping hazzard again or just continuously cycle back and forth... until it looses power, whipping around creating all kinds of noise and snagging any zombies that come near to investigate!
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

or this one from The Underground
Every truck weight scale you find you wire up with a solar powered siren on the scale. The scale is rigged so when it reaches a certain weight it sets off a bunch of C4 you've set up around and on it. Sorry that is more of a zeek trap than a zeek distraction. Oh yeah and of course you change the weight scale sign on the entrance so it says "Scale closed, rigged with EXPLOSIVES!!" since zeeks can't read, should be just fine.
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

sorry underground that was from zero kay. but i love it any way
Tearstone
Adventurer

Unread post by Tearstone »

Have you seen industrial grade shredders? Funnel a bunch of zombies into one, and dangle a piece of bait a little past the shredder. Suddenly lemmings, thousands of them!

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.

Return to “Dead Reign™”