Varmint Grenade ammo

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Varmint Grenade ammo

Unread post by dargo83 »

i was looking around the web the other day and came across a type of ammo for rifles its called the Varmint Grenade. i was wondering if anyone could come up with the damage for that type of round. i was wondering if its like the glasser round from the modern weapon conpendium that does double damage.
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Re: Varmint Grenade ammo

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Less effective.

High kinetic energy transfer rounds like Glasser rounds have very low penetration. Now for an over powered round this can be a good thing, because you don't want to over penetrate your target and waste energy. On low powered rounds like .22 and 6mm it is a major disadvantage. You are unlikely to penetrate bone with something like this on a zombie.

NOT what you want.
-Matt
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Varmint Grenade ammo

Unread post by dargo83 »

but the barnes rounds have better penetration then the glasser round does then you have the extreme shock rounds that have rounds that have good penetration and transfer of kenetic energy at the same time.

Return to “Dead Reign™”