coverting mdc to sdc

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

coverting mdc to sdc

Unread post by dargo83 »

i wanted to converted some mdc weapons and armor from rifts into sdc for dead reign along with things like the bonuses to damage for hth and not just the pluses but the damage for a power punch, ect.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: coverting mdc to sdc

Unread post by Severus Snape »

I don't see a question here, so all I can say is that if you want to convert them then go ahead?
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

I think it is mentioned in a book or two suggestions how to convert.

I can't think of where any references might be, but based off a few stat conversions here is what I'd do.

Any living beings, I'd take use the base MDC for hit points and use x2 MDC for SDC.

For structures (tanks, robots, armor, etc) I'd use x3 MDC as SDC.

Armor rating for either I'd just go with something common sense and high-ish. In the 14-18 range, higher for non-organics.

For damage, I'd just have it be x3 MD in SDC.
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

thanks azazel1024 thats what i wanted and if anyone could point me in the direction of the book or books that has the conversion rule. and azazel1024 hit it right on the head and what i was asking was how to convert mdc to sdc for damage and such.

Return to “Dead Reign™”