Hi everybody

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

paulvdaley
D-Bee

Hi everybody

Unread post by paulvdaley »

Thanks for clicking on my first post here at PB.

I just got Dark Reign (and BTS2) via an awesome Christmas Surprise and am interested in playing. Problem is I have zero local RPG-savvy friends to play -with-.

What are the options for a 33 year old Dad? Is anyone playing online somehow?
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: Hi everybody

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Welcome to the forums, Paul! We can always use another PB fan and fellow gamer!

As for playing options: Although there isn't a DR game running there right now, you could always check out the Storm Watch forums. The address is http://thedeificnmi.com/maelstrom/index.php. There's a BTS game going on there, though, so you could at least check that out and see about getting into that one.

There's also a bunch of other games going right now: HU, Rifts, PFRPG, N&SS - everything a growing PB gamer needs!

Again, welcome to the forums! May your stay (and gaming experience) be healthy and long!
Tearstone
Adventurer

Unread post by Tearstone »

For Dead Reign you can also try this Play By Post Site called Explorers Unlimited. They currently have a Dead Reign game going, and could use more players still!

If you're interested I recommend getting in contact with The Game Master.

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.
paulvdaley
D-Bee

Unread post by paulvdaley »

I've tried explorers unlimited a while ago. The guy that runs the place... runs a pretty tight ship. I think I would have a better idea what the expectations are a second time around though...

Thanks for the info!
Silveressa
Explorer

Unread post by Silveressa »

Have you tried nearby gamers? http://nearbygamers.com (A free site for gamers looking for games can register on and search for other gamers)

Depending on where you live there is a high chance of at least a few gamers in your area that are within a short driving distance you could game with.

Even in the boondocks of Vermont there's about 10 gamers within an hours driving distance of me, so it might be worth the time/effort to check into it if you're struggling to find a game.
"Lesbian Gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Return to “Dead Reign™”