Day or Night

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drakinn
Explorer

Day or Night

Unread post by drakinn »

Hey can the zombies be out in the light. I really liked I am Legend and its premise what do you think?
Skilled Warriors of old
Their wariness was as that of one crossing a river in winter;
Their caution was as that of one in fear of all around;
Their gravity was as that of a guest
Their relaxation was as that of ice at the melting point

Tao Te Ching
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: Day or Night

Unread post by Severus Snape »

DR Zombies can be outdoors no matter what the time of day. Sunlight doesn't have any effect on them other than make them easier to target.

The beings in I Am Legend are more vampirish than they are zombies, which is why they aren't able to go out into the sun.
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

It also makes it harder for them to see YOU. Which is an important consideration.
-Matt
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Humans being what we are, I'll just stick to daylight activities thank you very much. Night time is no time to mess around with the zeds.
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg

Return to “Dead Reign™”