The Mastermind zombie

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

G
Adventurer

Re: The Mastermind zombie

Unread post by G »

You could use the half living OCC to get something like that...tho not quite as intelligent as you like.

A death priest might be your best choice.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Actually your best choice would be the original Thinker made for Dead Reign in Rifter #40. It allows the zombie to retain their intelligence they had in life, plus the ability to command zombies better than any Death Priest. Even better, have a Death Priest die and become an original Thinker. In the original version it took people with latent magical abilities to become one.
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
G
Adventurer

Unread post by G »

The Architector wrote:Im all ready getting ideas now, something as after a fight with a death priest
the players thinking they won and he finished, then he get attacked by his own and is turned into a thinker mastermind zombie... I can see that DtMK, thanks guys.
and would you know i have riffer 40 sitting on my shelf its time to start planing. :wink:

I like the death priest because they can be leaders of both humans and zombies...this lets you work in more complicated plots and just plain better plots.

As a pc by comparison you can only lead dogs.
The Leynet - The place for TW inventions & hosting RIFTS Fiction
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. - Yoda
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm.

Return to “Dead Reign™”