Other Types of Undead?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Steeler49er
Hero
Comment: AKA-"Steeler49er"

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Re: Other Types of Undead?

Unread post by Steeler49er »

Vampires, Wampyrs, Lybokja, Lilliamok (a vampire like creature).
All good choices but really, out of those I just listed only Vampires would be Truly fun to throw into 'Dead Reign-Lite'. That OldSchool Dead Reign would benift from the other three allot.

Magically created Zombies (Ritual), and Mummies are great for 'Dead Reign Lite' since they make for great one shots and wouldn't become Overly featured in the game (it IS after all mainly a Zombie game and Should stay that way). Animated Skeletons aren't undead but could easily be thrown in for S&G.

So far I have only let in vampires since their main food source has been put in serious jeopardy. But the vamps are just to badly out numbered at present and most are Still only helping out from behind the scenes. Plus even though Vampires are Negative Chi creatures they Still have a heep load of PPE which means that, just like mages, they glow like an undead light bulb to the Zombies. If not for that 'Mist' transformation ability, the vamps in my game would end up being beaten to mush for the next thrity years by the same lot of stupid Zombies who would be trying in vain to get to said vampires yummy PPE gooy center.

Which harkens the question: How many Zombies Does it take to get to the center of a Vampires PPE? Let's find out... One, ah two, three!!!
The world may never know.
Image...."SMILE YOU S.O.B"....Image

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Gulzhad
Wanderer
Comment: Sine Virtus, Sine Laus.

Unread post by Gulzhad »

You could always go with the BTS vampires.
"I'm the only one who'll live. Just because I can't be seen, doesn't mean I can't be felt!"
Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Unread post by Beatmeclever »

I think I had an Undead-Old Fashioned the other night - it almost killed me on the first!

Look to D&D, try the Barrow Wight, Death Knight, or the Lich, for examples.
"The impossibility of the world lies in the fact that it has no equivalent anywhere;it cannot be exchanged for anything. The uncertainty of thought lies in the fact that it cannot be exchanged either for truth or for reality. Is it thought which tips the world over into uncertainty, or the other way around? This in itself is part of the uncertainty." - J. Baudrillard

Return to “Dead Reign™”