CRoss overs?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

CRoss overs?

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Anyone done any of these, the Sytem failure setting seems a natural fit.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: CRoss overs?

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

I used Zombies with System Failure O.C.C. and it worked out really well.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
GaredBattlespike
Adventurer

Unread post by GaredBattlespike »

I often have DR Zombies show up at dramatically approprite moments in my Nightbane Game.

Walking through a graveyard and hearing *something* "thump" under your feet is really,really unsettling!
"Save ARCHIE, save the world..."
-----------------------------
-Sigging of rungok-
-Scenario 2-
(Demon 1):Woah, the hell happened to you?
(Demon 2):got my ass kicked by some guy with a knife and a handgun
(Demon 1):What? you gotta be kidding me!
(Demon 2):Thats what i was thinking...

anapuna wrote:
i rarely play a mage, but when i do... i do what GaredBattlespike does.

or i am a TW.
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Dead Reign fits very well the BTS world in fact and has shown up in my BTS game. In fact, Dead Reign was originally suggested as a BTS sourcebook before it was expanded into its own product.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:Dead Reign was conceived/created/pitched as a BtS book but it was Kevin's decision that it should be it's own setting.

Ive also used the alternative Dead Reign material in Rifter #45 as its VERY BTS appropriate and I recommend that everyone include that material as well if your running a rifts game.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:Dead Reign was conceived/created/pitched as a BtS book but it was Kevin's decision that it should be it's own setting.

Out of interest who did the pitch?
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “Dead Reign™”