Names of Survivor groups

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir Blayse
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Names of Survivor groups

Unread post by Sir Blayse »

Texas Rangers, like the law and not the ball team.
I ride for the poor, the sick, the ignorant, and the downtrodden. I fight for good and for the justice of those in need... And I will die with knowledge that I have done all I can and have no regrets!-Sir Blayse
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I just started my campaign last weekend and my group doesn't have a name yet. I will post it when they do have one.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Unread post by Beatmeclever »

"Death's Head" Team, Bravo Squad, Echo Company, 43rd Joint Special Reconnaissance Battalion (USSOCOM Joint Special Tactics and Counter-Terrorism Unit)

At least that's how we started - six Special Operators from the US Army Special Forces & Rangers, US Navy SEALs, USMC Force Recon & Scout/Snipers, and USAF Pararescue. Currently, there are only two soldiers left in the group (Scout/Sniper and Pararescue) and we have no name.
"The impossibility of the world lies in the fact that it has no equivalent anywhere;it cannot be exchanged for anything. The uncertainty of thought lies in the fact that it cannot be exchanged either for truth or for reality. Is it thought which tips the world over into uncertainty, or the other way around? This in itself is part of the uncertainty." - J. Baudrillard
ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

Unread post by ZombieSlayer01 »

ZombieSlayers
ZS01
kaneman19
D-Bee

Unread post by kaneman19 »

thriller and after evry zombie fight we play the song and dance
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

If my group had a name it would probably be something like one of these three.

The F**** Ups.
The Frat Boys.
The Hedonists.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!

Return to “Dead Reign™”