Official cutoff date for Articles!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Official cutoff date for Articles!

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Okay guys, it's been a fair bit of time, and while I've gotten some articles in already I realized that I need to put in a cut off date. That will be November 1st. I must receive your article in my email by that day. Any that get in after that point will not be accepted though may be held for the next one. The deadline is not for the unsolicited manuscript forms getting to me in the mail. I realize that mail isn't very reliable for delivery dates and that's fine. But there's no excuse for not emailing the stuff by that date.

Just to clarify some points once again. The Unsolicited Manuscript must be mailed. No faxes, no scans sent in emails, nothing. I need an actual piece of paper to send to Palladium.

Articles should have no headers or footers, or any foot notes. Follow Palladium's format as much as you can. Even though I'm producing it, it's still a Palladium product.

Keep me up to date on your contact info. As the project moves along, there will be contracts sent out so we need to know where to send them.

Now, I have a small pile of envelopes at home of unsolicited manuscripts. Over the weekend I'll be making sure they're good and then reading the submissions they're attached to. Those that already submitted should expect to see some emails from me over the two day period as I first confirm that your form came in, and then let you know if I can use your article after I've read it.

Anyway, this was just to bring everyone up to date on where this project currently is.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Official cutoff date for Articles!

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Thanks again for doing the Rifter Zero project! Wrangling cats is never easy. My goal is to send you the Rapa Nui and Basecamp 13 articles in September so I can do any editing / rewrite you think may be needed. BTW, do you need that Unsolicited Manuscript form for each of the articles? Or can you use the one I sent in for the first Rifter zero.

BTW, if you need artwork, I suggest posting on general RPG boards as well as online art collectives. There are surely some fans out there with artistic talents.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

Spinachcat wrote:Thanks again for doing the Rifter Zero project! Wrangling cats is never easy. My goal is to send you the Rapa Nui and Basecamp 13 articles in September so I can do any editing / rewrite you think may be needed. BTW, do you need that Unsolicited Manuscript form for each of the articles? Or can you use the one I sent in for the first Rifter zero.

BTW, if you need artwork, I suggest posting on general RPG boards as well as online art collectives. There are surely some fans out there with artistic talents.

Actually, my art is covered this time arround.

As for the form, i only need one for both your articles, and I can't use the one from your original submission in Rifter0
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Hoping my Ecowizard Items and "Cookie Cutter Heroes" Made it in.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Any updates on the progress of this project?
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Got some articles, not enough for a full edition, and only got the forms for half the ones i do have. Got some art in, which is very good, and a good start for what will be in the book. Otherwise, that's about it. Kinda stalled at this point.
AlanGunhouse
Champion

Unread post by AlanGunhouse »

Know I sent the permission slip for my articles, but I admit I have only mailed about 15 typed pages, which is just a drop in the bucket.

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”