So, where is Rifter 0 at?

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Slag »

Ships Feb. 31st.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Misfit KotLD wrote:They're shipping digital media?

I hope you notice he said a day that doesn't exist.

I'm(and the other participants) currently waiting on the contracts from Kevin. It is done though except for mine and kevin's letter
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

:ok:
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Sounds great. Just one question! Which future century Feb 31st are we talking about..... Like the 24 1/2 century? So that was it'll have Duck Dodgers as it's sponser? :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.

I guess this means that I'll have to get off my butt and actually get to making those final touches and what not huh?

I gotta say though, the whole thing looks beautiful.
Aramanthus
Monk

Ditto! I'm looking forward to seeing it out too!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

My contract is signed and sent off. I wonder how long it will take them to release it once all the contracts are in. It's not like they have to send it off to the printers.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

slappy wrote:My contract is signed and sent off. I wonder how long it will take them to release it once all the contracts are in. It's not like they have to send it off to the printers.

The main issue will be setting up the system for 'pay then download'. I have some ideas on that myself, but it shouldn't be much of a delay.

I still haven't received my contract, but that's not surprising. It's not palladium's issue, it's just my local mail blows massive chunks.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:I still haven't received my contract, but that's not surprising. It's not palladium's issue, it's just my local mail blows massive chunks.

And I thought my mail was slow... Not that the USPS here is fast or anything.

Sometimes my mail carrier decides that he doesn't feel like delivering the mail that day. Newman from Seinfeild is model employee compared to the guy we got.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Prince Artemis wrote:The main issue will be setting up the system for 'pay then download'. I have some ideas on that myself, but it shouldn't be much of a delay.

RPGnow / DriveThruRPG (aka OneBookShelf) would be an excellent service because it already has a strong gamer draw and offers a huge amount of tools for the publisher to track sales / clicks. Most of the major RPG publishers are there. YourGamesNow is a recent group of small RPG publishers, but I understand they have some excellent user tools.

BTW, if you do want a single personal print copy, there are several good services that will let you send them a PDF and they will send you a softcover. Lulu is probably has the best reputation in this regard.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Palladium has the software for Rifter0 to be sold, they just haven't tested it yet. I have got, signed and sent out my contract as of wednesday this week and I'm just waiting on Kevin to send me his 'from the desk' entry so I can finish the sucker off and send it to Palladium.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Kevin told me earlier this week (by email) that they're getting close to finishing the system for how they'll sell Rifter0, so I expect to see it soon, possibly before march.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

I'll keep an eye out for the announcement.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Jmur
Wanderer

Unread post by Jmur »

Has the price been decided on? I'm curious cause I don't want to pay a fortune for a download.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Mana Trance wrote:So, where is Rifter 0 at?

Its hiding behind the preposition with which you ended your sentence.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

Jmur wrote:Has the price been decided on? I'm curious cause I don't want to pay a fortune for a download.

Nope, but it's fairly nominal I'd expect. $5 is my prediction
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Prince Artemis wrote:
Jmur wrote:Has the price been decided on? I'm curious cause I don't want to pay a fortune for a download.

Nope, but it's fairly nominal I'd expect. $5 is my prediction

Exciting!
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

I got my contract and an email that said that it was still needed to be turned in. However it was turned in a while back and I don't have the original since. I just hope that I am in the #0. :-)
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

All the contracts have arrived
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Prince Artemis wrote:All the contracts have arrived
YEA!!!! :-D
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway

It's in palladium's hands now, so it's just a matter of waiting and seeing.
Aramanthus
Monk

Cool! Thank you for the update Prince!

HH....FIE
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Re: So, where is Rifter 0 at?

Unread post by Sureshot »

How about posting a link to Rifter 0 that leads to the online store? That way one does not have to navigate through it all.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Alex Marciniszyn wrote:Finally, the long awaited Rifter Zero is ready for download:

Rifter Zero Catalogue Link
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Tags
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The problem with world is all the people.

Unread post by Tags »

hehe already ordered.
I am disillusioned enough to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Sweet! I just placed the order for mine. So, do I see the link or does the whole file get sent to me, either way by e-mail?
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Rifter #0 is now available at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”