In the meantime, a challenge...

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

In the meantime, a challenge...

Unread post by Lord Z »

Hello my fellow Rifternughts,

This is not a news update about Rifter Zeroes, but it is something which might keep you interested and occupied until we receive more news. I and Steven Dawes (Mr. Lucifer) are sponsoring another game design contest. The official threads are here and in the Workshop forum of the Tank Nine discussion board.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Lord Z
Hero

Re: In the meantime, a challenge...

Unread post by Lord Z »

Here is another challenge for the contributors (or anyone else interested). Trinity Gateways, co-founded by Rifter Zero contributor L.J. Gastineau, is publishing its first anthology this summer. The theme is short horror fiction, 1000 to 6000 words. Submissions are open to the public. Link!
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

The horror fiction anthology has received two outside submissions thus far. There is still room and time left for more submissions.

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

I've got something I want to send in, but I'm so busy with POH prep work I haven't had time to go over ot to get it in line with the submission guidelines. Hopefully after the Open House things will calm down. Thanks for the link, O mighty Lord Z!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

I have good news for you, Involved! The submission deadline for the horror anthology has been moved back. The new deadline is August 1st.

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Much thanks, my liege!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”