New Achilles Heel

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dragon_blaze_99
Hero

New Achilles Heel

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

how does this look

1.Weak Spot: Literally an Achilles heel
one place on the mega's body is weak regardless of super powers.
If some hit in just the right spot, it cause the hero great pain.
character take the normal damage of the attack to HP/SDC plus 1D4x10 direct to HP and they suffer the following penalties - 2 action, - 2 strike, parry and dodge, loses initiative, speed is halved and is -20% on all skill for 3D4 melee round, A called shot at -4 is need to hit this delicate target if the flaw is known, if it is unknown only a natural 20 and a random cheek buy the GM 1-10 hit the mark 11-100 no hit on D100 will inflict damage and penalties.

2. Hair of Samson:
Characters hair is 3'+1D4' long, is also thick and luxurious (no split ends etc.)
if the characters hair is cut for every 6" removed the character lose 20% of their power (ranges drop, damage is reduced, take 20% of damage is normally immune etc.) after losing 30" or more the characters powers are totally gone and one recover as the hair grows back which is a rate of 1" every week, if a characters hair is totally shaven the hair must grow back to 3' before any powers come back.

so how do they look

Dragon_Blaze
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Very cool, I'll definately use some of them :ok: .
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Reply by Mephisto:

That seems OK to me, but where did you get the GM check value from? I'd think a natural 20 by itself would be bad enough and the person would have to make an I.Q. check of some kind to figure out how his attack was more detremental than his comrades. That's all I have to add.

that would be for a lucky hit but maybe 10% is to low the IQ check would come after crippling the Mega to see of the character could put 2 and 2 together
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Smashed wrote:Those are some nice ones.
Thanks I'm looking for more to write up from mythology and others sources if anyone has some they would like done Just PM or post thanks

Dragon_Blaze
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Necronomicus wrote:there's lots of existing weaknesses that have not necessarily been connected to super heroes. and there are already rules for them.

the alcohol and drug addictions. don't ask me what book they're in, probably several.

the mega hero could be a functional alcoholic or a crackhead.

the heroes powers could even be based off the drug of choice like Popeye and his spinach
superstrong char needs his roids to get his strength up. when they crash they lose their powers until the next fix.

some of the insanity's can be down right hilarious.
all of those are under the crazy hero option but could be up'd as a mega flaw
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mega Flaw: Antaeus curse
When Hercules was in the service of Eurystheus, he was ordered to fetch the golden apples of Hesperides. But the golden apples of the Hesperides were guarded by the giant Antaeus, the son of Geea, the earth Goddess. Hercules closed with Antaeus, and during the struggle Hercules observed that Antaeus was always refreshed and strong when he stood upon the earth, but became weak and powerless as soon as he was separated from the earth and lifted up into the air. Therefore Hercules lifted Antaeus high up into the air, where he could easily strangle him.
The characters powers are lost when lifted of the ground, the characters powers are halved in strength every melee he is help of the ground. After 4 melees (1 minute) all powers are gone until the character once again contacts the ground.
( this could also be changed to water for some characters)

Dragon_Blaze
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

I have aded a specific weak spot in the past to characters who were fully armored if they possessed a shell as Natural body armor and I think it makes for a nice addition to to category. I like all of these myth based ideas and may incorporate them. :D
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Stone Gargoyle wrote:I have aded a specific weak spot in the past to characters who were fully armored if they possessed a shell as Natural body armor and I think it makes for a nice addition to to category. I like all of these myth based ideas and may incorporate them. :D

thanks SG more to come :D
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

i'll also throw my vote in that your new 'heels are very nifty. :D
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

znbrtn wrote:i'll also throw my vote in that your new 'heels are very nifty. :D
thanks
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

My personal Achilles heel

Achilles Heel: Caffeine powered
“Stop Evil villain you can’t job that bank until I have my morning cups of joe”

The character requires large amounts of caffeine (or other eatable substance) to operate at full strength the character must consume 7500 mg every 24 hours (a standard cola has 35 mg) if the character doesn’t consume this amount his powers will start to fade at a rapid rate, he also becomes easily irritated.
First hour: -10% on all skills & - 30% on all powers, -2 all combat rolls, -2 actions, feels week and insecure, will start to complain about headaches.
Second hour: -20% on all skills & - 50% on all powers, -4 on all combat rolls, -4 actions, feels sick with fever, chills , nausea and all the rest, feels angry and/or depressed, extremely volatile temper.
Third hour: -35% on all skill and - 80% on all powers, reduce speed by 80%, - 8 on all combat rolls, ½ actions or -8 actions (use the lower), violently ill with headache, fever, chills, nausea, body tremors and convulsions. Feels total helpless.
Forth hour: the character lapses in to a coma not save.

Recovery: use 750 mg will stop the slide but will not restore powers and abilities, the characters powers will recover with in 1D4 melees if all 7500 mg are taken (215 cans of cola!!!) the character has the amazing ability to drink/eat anything with caffeine at put standing speed, cab drink 1 can of pop or cup of coffee per point of PE every minute.

Some quick caffeine note http://wilstar.com/caffeine.htm

not myth based I'm still looking for more.

Dragon_blaze
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

for the up coming Armageddon Unlimited. myth flaw number 4 (Japanese myth's)

Achilles heel: Supernatural magnet
The character attracts all supernatural creatures of the opposing alignments within a radius, Ghosts, Devils, Dyvals, Dragons, Godling’s, most immortals etc. These creatures will have an overwhelming urge to seek out this character and possibly destroy it, or just cause a great amount of problems for the character (being harassed by a selfish ghost etc).
The supernatural creature can sense the Mega hero within a range of 5 miles + 1 mile every time the Mega goes up a level however this range is doubled when the Hero is fighting for extended periods of time or if his life is threatened (less then 50% HP), supernatural beings also do double damage to the mega hero.

Opposing alignments means good attracts both selfish and evil, selfish attracts both good and evil and evil good and selfish.
Last edited by dragon_blaze_99 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:for the up coming Armageddon Unlimited. myth flaw number 4 (Japanese myth's)

Achilles heel: Supernatural magnet
The character attracts all supernatural creatures of the opposing alignments within a radius, Ghosts, Devils, Dyvals, Dragons, Godling’s, most immortals etc. These creatures will have an overwhelming urge to seek out this character and possibly destroy it, or just cause a great amount of problems for the character (being harassed by a selfish ghost etc).
The supernatural creature can sense the Mega hero within a range of 5 miles + 1 mile every time the Mega goes up a level however this range is doubled when the Hero is fighting for extended periods of time or if his life is threatened (less then 50% HP)

Opposing alignments means good attracts both selfish and evil, selfish attracts both good and evil and evil good and selfish.

But these supernatural opponents don't do any extra or special damage to him?

I figured always being able to find him, could track him for miles and if he's hurt it being like blood in the water would be more then efficient, but I could see the supernaturals doing more damage but it kinda depends on how strong they make them in the new book.... I'd go with +2D6 on all damage roll by supernatural if you wish to do so.. thats for your input Mephisto
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

so no one like the caffeine flaw does it strike to close to home :D
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:so no one like the caffeine flaw does it strike to close to home :D

Sorry I don't drink coffee.
what about pop or energy drinks :D
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:so no one like the caffeine flaw does it strike to close to home :D

Well I prefer the term "soda" over "pop" but the achilles heel is still valid; and certainly characters over the years have been addicted to liquid solutions that are difficult to overcome and I don't see that being different for a "mega" even someone like Alex Rodriguez; we all are stilll vulnerable to our afflications after all, and should be played as such.
sorry I always forget only Canadians call Cola's pop and everyone else call it soda, and I have lived in 6 country why are we so weired? don't answer that!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Mephisto wrote:

Well I prefer the term "soda" over "pop" but the achilles heel is still valid; and certainly characters over the years have been addicted to liquid solutions that are difficult to overcome and I don't see that being different for a "mega" even someone like Alex Rodriguez; we all are stilll vulnerable to our afflications after all, and should be played as such.
sorry I always forget only Canadians call Cola's pop and everyone else call it soda, and I have lived in 6 country why are we so weired? don't answer that!

I have wondered that myself, I personally don't know why we call it pop at all; it is rather aggrevating.

it come from sodapop most just called it soda but Canadians love being backwards :lol:
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Achilles heel: Power drain (Chinese myth)
The character’s powers weaken from being over used, his powers are controlled via an internal battery, every melee the character roll a save vs fatigue of 10 +1 every other melee round each failed roll adds one to the amount required to save and each failed roll reduce the characters powers by 10% after 10 failed rolls the Mega has no powers left and physical strength is reduce to normal human strength of 10. power recovers at a rate of 10% per hour after combat/strain on powers has ended
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:Achilles heel: Power drain (Chinese myth)
The character’s powers weaken from being over used, his powers are controlled via an internal battery, every melee the character roll a save vs fatigue of 10 +1 every other melee round each failed roll adds one to the amount required to save and each failed roll reduce the characters powers by 10% after 10 failed rolls the Mega has no powers left and physical strength is reduce to normal human strength of 10. power recovers at a rate of 10% per hour after combat/strain on powers has ended
what if one or more of his powers provides resistance to fatigue? can the pc/npc use their PE bonus? ME bonus?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Mr. Deific NMI wrote:
dragon_blaze_99 wrote:Achilles heel: Power drain (Chinese myth)
what if one or more of his powers provides resistance to fatigue? can the pc/npc use their PE bonus? ME bonus?
good thought I'd say ME bonus a mind over matter type thing.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Achilles Heel: King Midas Curse
King Midas was a very kind man who ruled his kingdom fairly, but he was not one to think very deeply about what he said. One day, while walking in his garden, he saw an elderly satyr asleep in the flowers. Taking pity on the old fellow, King Midas let him go without punishment. When the god Dionysus heard about it, he rewarded King Midas by granting him one wish. The king thought for only a second and then said I wish for everything I touch to turn to gold." And so it was.
The beautiful flowers in his garden turned toward the sun for light, but when Midas approached and touched them, they stood rigid and gold. The king grew hungry and thin, for each time he tried to eat, he found that his meal had turned to gold. His lovely daughter, at his loving touch, turned hard and fast to gold. His water, his bed, his clothes, his friends, and eventually the whole palace was turned gold.
King Midas saw that soon his whole kingdom would turn to gold unless he did something right away. He asked Dionysus to turn everything back to the way it had been and take back his golden touch. Because the king was ashamed and very sad, Dionysus took pity on him and granted his request. Instantly, King Midas was poorer that he had been, but richer, he felt, in the things that really count.
The character turn any non living thing he touch with direct skin contact, the item is worthless with no value (other then a neat item) and is weakened and very fragile, the item is reduced to AR of 5 and 1/3 the normal SDC. Only 4 or 5 lbs are changed every melee action, and can be used as an attack to cause gun to malfunction etc. but it can not be turned off making life hellish. The item will return to normal after 1 year per level of the character. The character or GM chose if effects the hole body or just the hands etc.
*this flaw will take a lot of work on the GM’s part and my not be suitable for all gamers

Dragon_blaze
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Post Tramatic Stress Disorder

"We dont mention the insident around Gary"

The Charater suffered some horrible horible event in his life
that has scared him for life, when ever the charater is reminded
of the insident the charater goes catatonic for 1d4 minutes.

Chew Toy
"Why universe hate Waspenator?"

Any bad that can happen to the charater Does hes -2 to strike
and any one who attacks him is +4 to hit. The chew toy is plaged
with bad luck that haugnts his every moment.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Prince Cherico wrote:Post Tramatic Stress Disorder

"We dont mention the insident around Gary"

The Charater suffered some horrible horible event in his life
that has scared him for life, when ever the charater is reminded
of the insident the charater goes catatonic for 1d4 minutes.

Chew Toy
"Why universe hate Waspenator?"

Any bad that can happen to the charater Does hes -2 to strike
and any one who attacks him is +4 to hit. The chew toy is plaged
with bad luck that haugnts his every moment.

both are cool ideas but I think they need a little more to be Achilles heels
eg. for chew toy when the bad luck takes him over he also take double damage or something. and has a duration of 1 melee for every point of damage he takes in the first round the heel is triggered,

for both of them when or how are they triggered? personally I'd do it every time the character fails a skill roll or roles under 5 on attack rolles
it triggers the flaw and say it doubles the duration if a natural 1 is rolled

both flaws seem to me to be something that could not be on all the time but are still really cool PC, also Chew tow is a lot like the Murphy's law Achilles heel I'm going to post soon is so way to beat me to the punch :D

"Why universe hate Waspenator?" because hes not air commander
Starscream
:lol:
kamikazzijoe
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by kamikazzijoe »

Name undone:
Anytime someone says the characters name backwards he loses attacks, bonuses, and ISP/PPE.

Bad press:
No mater what the hero does he always ends up being cast in the worse light. Even if he saves the bystanders from falling rubble, its his fault for causing the villain to shoot the building in the first place. He's always the cause of the situations escalation.
The flip side for glory hogs is that the press never recognizes him and tends to give credit to other heroes for his good deeds with mistaken identity.
Last edited by kamikazzijoe on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Doom v.3.0 wrote:
You should change your title to Necromancer.

Go forth my minions! Kill! Maim! Destroy!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

kamikazzijoe wrote:Name undone:
Anytime someone says the characters name backwards he loses attacks, bonuses, and ISP/PPE.

Bad press:
No mater what the hero does he always ends up being cast in the worse light. Even if he says the bystanders from falling rubble, its his fault for causing the villain to shoot the building in the first place. He's always the cause of the situations escalation.
The flip side for glory hogs is that the press never recognizes him and tends to give credit to other heroes for his good deeds with mistaken identity.

ah the x-men factor
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Morality pet- The source of the super humans power is another
person, this being can be a magic user, a psychic, or even a
other wise normal person but if they die the Mega loses his
powers and may even die.

This Masquerade- Everything about the charters former life
has disappeared, no one rembers him, not even his closet family
members, psysical evidence disappears, photos fade and no one
can remember him. This makes having a normal life impossible
land lords forget they rent out land to him, bosses forget to pay
him or even that they fired him. For all purposes the charter
is a ghost.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

7. Achilles Heel: God touched
The characters powers are granted by some great being (a god, goddess, demon, or alien intelligences), the character must perform some sort of special ceremony everyday to keep there powers and full strength, or the drop 5% of there powers everyday the miss also the God can remove the powers if the character is disrespectful towards the god, his/her followers or towards the powers themselves (using powers meant for good for evil) etc. is the character does something to get back in their gods good graces the powers could be returned.
8. Achilles Heel: Pilgrimage
Once every six month the character takes a pilgrimage to a sacred place, this travel is done by foot with no powers and takes 1D20+7 days, it is to strength the characters resolve and powers, if the character does not go to restore his powers the fade 20% per day all powers are gone with in 5 days, but can be recovered by taking the pilgrimage again.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Prince Cherico wrote:Morality pet- The source of the super humans power is another
person, this being can be a magic user, a psychic, or even a
other wise normal person but if they die the Mega loses his
powers and may even die.

This Masquerade- Everything about the charters former life
has disappeared, no one rembers him, not even his closet family
members, psysical evidence disappears, photos fade and no one
can remember him. This makes having a normal life impossible
land lords forget they rent out land to him, bosses forget to pay
him or even that they fired him. For all purposes the charter
is a ghost.

both are cool PC but I don't think the mortality pet should have an occ they should just be normal, as for masquerade thats a tough one to run /I've played WoD and it's not easy to pull of but lots of fun
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:7. Achilles Heel: God touched
The characters powers are granted by some great being (a god, goddess, demon, or alien intelligences), the character must perform some sort of special ceremony everyday to keep there powers and full strength, or the drop 5% of there powers everyday the miss also the God can remove the powers if the character is disrespectful towards the god, his/her followers or towards the powers themselves (using powers meant for good for evil) etc. is the character does something to get back in their gods good graces the powers could be returned.
Once every six month the character takes a pilgrimage to a sacred place, this travel is done by foot with no powers and takes 1D20+7 days, it is to strength the characters resolve and powers, if the character does not go to restore his powers the fade 20% per day all powers are gone with in 5 days, but can be recovered by taking the pilgrimage again.

I like this, as I have had it worked into stories where a hero was unaware a god blessed him with powers and could strip them away. :D
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Stone Gargoyle wrote:

I like this, as I have had it worked into stories where a hero was unaware a god blessed him with powers and could strip them away. :D

thanks SG PM me some of the details
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

9. Achilles Heel: Uncontrollable Laughter
Based on the ludicrous spell by Daniel Denis (Rifter best of and some other one :oops:
When under stress the character the character save roll vs a 17 (use ME bonus) if he fails he breaks out in hysterical laughter, eyes water and he can barely catch his breath, at first this could be taken as laughing in the face of danger giving a temporary HF of 9 or adding one to an already existing HF, but after the first melee it wares of as people realize it is uncontrolled and reduce any existing HF by 2 points. Penalties – 1 action, -5 on all combat rolls, no initiative & -25% on all skills.
10. Achilles Heel; Drunken Master
The mega requires alcohol to maintain his superhuman powers, when sober he is -4 initiative, - 2 strike, parry and dodge, also speed, HP, SDC, and all powers are reduced by 50%, skill are performed with a 20% penalty, however when drunk all skills and super abilities are at 100% and has no combat penalties, people however will treat him like a drunk, he will have problems standing, every time this dice roll is under 10 the falls down he my still hit the target, parry, dodge etc, but it seems like a fluke, also the character can no longer gain peoples trust with his MA, in general people do not trust drunks and most news reports will be negative no matter how much good the character does.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:

thanks SG PM me some of the details

I will do so if I can locate the specific notes on the sessions involved.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Drama Queen
The mega being is compelled to act in the most dramatic fassion
possible, This means talking on high places, spending weeks puting
wires into a cape or long coat so it flutters dispite a lack of a wind
and using dialoge that sounds corny, the mega is a ham and he
cant help it. this gives a charater -50% to his prowl skill, and -20%
to any skill that requirs a degree of subdued behavor.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Prince Cherico wrote:Drama Queen

Great, now you are basing achilles heels on my ex-wife... :lol:
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Prince Cherico wrote:Drama Queen

Great, now you are basing achilles heels on my ex-wife... :lol:

where do you think I got the idea?
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Ubanite
The charaters powers comes from the city itself when ever
the charater is outside of a city he loses 1 SDC a hour hit
points lost this way dont recover until the charater is back
inside of a city.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Prince Cherico wrote:Ubanite
The charaters powers comes from the city itself when ever
the charater is outside of a city he loses 1 SDC a hour hit
points lost this way dont recover until the charater is back
inside of a city.
nice I love that !!!!!!!!!!!! :ok:
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Country Mouse
the charater probally had a rural background or lived under a rock
but by his very nature he is bad with technology -30% to all machine
related skills and any electronic device he touches has a 5% chance
of malfunctioning
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Prince Cherico wrote:Country Mouse
of malfunctioning

Man! Are you dating my ex or something? :lol:
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
of malfunctioning

time to get out the ten foot pole
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
of malfunctioning

time to get out the ten foot pole

For me, it is too late. I am just glad
I made a break for it when I did... :-P
I do like these achilles heels!
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
of malfunctioning

A man does desperate things when hes lonely
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Achilles Heel: Excruciating pain: every melee round the character must make a save VS pain of 15, if the roll fails the character feels excruciating pain coming from every bone and joint in his body. Penalties: -4 to all combat bonuses, -2 actions/attacks and reduce reduce speed by 80%, also power that require concentration like psionics, magic, control elemental forces APS, etc. can not be used. the pain last for 2D4 minutes
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Reading northern hinterlands for my hu/pf game and the Barbarian Stigmatic distraction could also work as a Achilles heel., but its like 3 pages long so buy the book :D
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

theme song
the charaters body plays music
when hes sad it plays sad music
when hes about to fight his body plays loud fight songs
when hes happy his body plays happy music
the more emoition he feels the louder the music
this makes sneaking around impossible
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Prince Cherico wrote:theme song
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I have a couple for you:

Achilles Heel: Narcoleptic: The character passes out after 2d4 melees of activity or when under stress and must be revived from a deep sleep. Periods of inactivity will easily lull the character to sleep, also.

Achilles Heel: Neat Freak: The character must roll vs. Horror Factor of 16 when entering dirty alleyways and 18 when entering sewers. Additionally, he has a -2 penalty in battle if the opponent musses his clothing and loses all attacks due to tantrum when attacked with mud or other filthy substances.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Prince Cherico wrote:theme song
And that is because the Scooby Doo "where are you" music will be playing!!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Stone Gargoyle wrote:I have a couple for you:

Achilles Heel: Narcoleptic: The character passes out after 2d4 melees of activity or when under stress and must be revived from a deep sleep. Periods of inactivity will easily lull the character to sleep, also.

Achilles Heel: Neat Freak: The character must roll vs. Horror Factor of 16 when entering dirty alleyways and 18 when entering sewers. Additionally, he has a -2 penalty in battle if the opponent musses his clothing and loses all attacks due to tantrum when attacked with mud or other filthy substances.
cool SG there going on the list

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”