Wolverine vs Jason From Friday the 13th?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

How wood Wolverine do againt Jason?

How do you see superheroes vs other Movie morsters?
Dr. Doom III
Knight

Re: Wolverine vs Jason From Friday the 13th?

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

gaby wrote:How wood Wolverine do againt Jason?

Jason chopped up into little undead pieces.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Re: Wolverine vs Jason From Friday the 13th?

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Dr. Doom III wrote:
gaby wrote:How wood Wolverine do againt Jason?

Jason chopped up into little undead pieces.

And like that has EVER stopped Jason for long?

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

Go the Wolverine :ok:
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

Jason is a rather one dimensional movie monster. Basically he just keeps coming back from the dead and hacking up more people. Even though he doesn't seem equipped to deal with Wolverine, and he's one of my least favorite monsters, I would still cheer him on. DIE WOLVERINE DIE!!!

Freddy would deal with Wolvie. Die in your dreams, healing factor won't help.

Of course, Pinhead could rip the flesh from his indestructible skeleton; that would be hard to get over......

As a comics fan who feels that Wolverine has been way overexposed, I definately agree.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

Well Wolvie is one of my fav ones. I just don't like the fact that in most recent X men comics script writed seem make him weaker in X men comics than in his own series. Is hard to believe is the same character!!
By the way Wolvie advantage toward jason is his admantium bones that prvent him to be beheaded or dismembered, and his enahnced sense that woudl prevnt jason to appear behing him wihotu him realizing it(Jason Fav tactic)
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
The Baron of chaos
Champion

I think tha tsomhow the regenrative power of jason seem to "adapt" to the wounds he seem to receive. Basically the wworst damage he got, the better he heal later. Sincerely the theru scenario is the most likely one, plus is likely that for a biref time jason would get some Adamantium implant in the process(imagine jason with adamantium machetes popping out from his forearms, and perhaps even an adamatine hockeymask). But Theru pointed out right. Wolverine is able to deal with jason, but cannot kill him. Prolly the crossover will end with Woverine believing Jason for dead and leaving the complex. Some of the scientist come out from hiding claimng that they still can continue their project, BUT surprise Jason(stille bearing sign of Wolvie claws on his persona) appear behind the scientist and chop his head off. Then slowly return to camp crystal lake(sicnerely why the **** people INSIST to go there?! Is so hard ot understand that IS BETTER LEAVE JASON AND HIS CAMP ALONE!!)
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

Remember, Wolverine doesn't have any powers he could use to put an end to Jason's curse. Wolverine CAN be killed (Belasco killed a version of Wolverine and extracted his skeleton), Jason really can't be as long as the curse is functional. To be honest you'd need a character like "Doctor Strange" to really put Jason in his place...

You know what, I never really thought of Jason that way. It does make sense.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

#1, only bet on a sure thing.

#2, Wolverine vs. Jason--Wolverine wins. That's sure thing.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I think Wolverine will not make the same mistake fredy did.
Fredy attack Jason,s main body not his lims like Jason did to him!

Wolverine wood Cut off both his arms and legs put him it the lake to force him back into Suspended animation.
How wood Dc Heroes Deal with Jason?

How Wood Marvel Heroes far Against Aliens from the movie Aliens and the Predators?

Who will win in Aliens vs Predators?
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

Wolverine wood Cut off both his arms and legs put him it the lake to force him back into Suspended animation.

That's very unlikely as Wolverine rarely goes for delimbing attacks. If he did, why hasn't Sabretooth whom we know Logan dislikes lost any limbs before? So even before Wolvie would think about delimbing one heck of a knock-down, drag-em fight would occur.

just for the sake of sanity, why are we comparing two people that arent likely to meet?

Because we want to engage in "geek" debates?

All I need to find now is a producer who wants to put up millions to get the liscense and get the movie made. I can do the script writing "Juggerjason spots Cyclops, he kills him with a chainsaw, Juggerjason teleports behind Jean Gray while she is in mourning, he impales her with a machete <this whole relationship and it's permutations was getting obnoxious>, Juggerjason picks up Wolverine by the Ankles and uses him as a club to beat Jubilee and Professer X to death..."

:lol: :lol:
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

Sounds like a potentially neat crossover fan-fic.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

I'd leave the nanites out since that's A. A horrible Movie, and B. In the future. Let's stick to 'classic' Jason here... and how did they define how he could possess people in Jason goes to Hell? I missed that one of the series.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
KillWatch
Champion

Unread post by KillWatch »

wolverine

Faster: jason would never hit him

Smarter: Wolverine will set up trips traps snares etc remember he is ex-cia

more agile: again jv will never hit him

advanced senses: that "teleportation" was just him somehow prowling through the darkness slowly however I doubt that he could really do it and there is no reason to actually suggest that he coudl teleport. I just took the mor elikely route that he's been killing at that lake for decades and knows it very well. The smell of necrotic tissue and bile that jason must exude even if extremely slight would be like a cat box without getting cleaned for 2 weeks to wolvie

adamantium skeleton: even IF jason got his hands on him doesn't mean he could hurt him or at least not for any real length of time and definately not break or tear apart anything

stupid teensagers: nobody in those movies really uses any common sense. They have instances where he takes damage but then do nothing aobut it like when he fell out of a barn loft and onto a thresher or soemthing. He was immobilized. Personally I knew what was coming and would have gone ins earch of an axe or a chainsaw and dismember him, set him on fire andkeep it roasting til it's nothing but ashes
or as in FVJ scatter his ashes into the water or a water tank , separate water tanks like city by city

wolverine would not be afraid of jason. I would give jasona good regen but nothing serious like wolvie mostly because of the time between movies
if not regen then multiple lives and by now he should be near the end of his
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Perhaps one had to make point ion two factor.
Firstoff BOtht he character got changed so much over the year that before doing a mathc like that one had to decide WHAT version of Wolverine or Jason are goign to fight.
Now let's clear things aobut Jason
Strenght: Jason could have been normally strong, but grow stronger and stronger in each movie, Now as far as i could judge his strenght is superhuman at least(he lift car, smash reainforced sealed doors, turn heads of180 degrees, lift a lot of junk dropped onto him), probably he is as streong as the Sabretooth of the Xmen movie
No sense of pain: Wolverine feel it, Jason not, absolutely not, in eahc movie he suffered more damage than wile e coyote but not show any sign of pain slowing him
Endurance: Never have seen Jason tire, rest or what. He does not seem to have to feed
Invulnerabilty: well not like the Superman one, but more like the Crow, he got shot, pierced, stabbed, he burned like humantorch , sinked in water, chopped, ellectrocutioned and so on. DO you think it damanged him? NO He continued to go.
Stealthy: perhas he don't teleport but surely he is stealthy. He awlays manage to be behind the victims without them knowing it. But i think here the advantag eis of WOlverine.
Now all stated Theru is right Woverine could won in a fight with jason, but will not be able to kill him, or stop him. Eventually Jason will come back.
For the 13 movie i hope
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

he didn't exactly trick the tech..... the guy was jus retarded. :thwak:
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

they would also have a ball with him! :ok:
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
KillWatch
Champion

Unread post by KillWatch »

freddy v Wolverine

1) Wolverine has an ME of well HUGE
yeah freddy can have his way with MOST mortals but a mutant who can black out Chaz X I don't think so
(approx 75)

and after that there isn't anything freddy can do. Wolverine isn't afraid of him and Freddy can't be hurt since it is his realm

the contest would be neat until they figured this out
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
Suicycho
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Suicycho »

Well, after reading about wolvies adventures in the savage land, (wolvie 71-73 I believe) and seeing 3, count them 3, t-rexes play chew toy with wolvie, at the same time, and him cutting his way loose and killing them all, I would say Jason wouldn't stand a chance.
Suicycho-the only Sound Off poster to get a thread locked for flaming himself.

"And that's why I call you Cracker you cracker." -Daniel Stoker

"IM perfectly willing to accept whatever Suicycho say's as GOd GIven Truth." -Sir Spirit

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”