HU and Rifter 27 *SPOILER*

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

HU and Rifter 27 *SPOILER*

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Did anyone read the HU story in Rifter 27? Not bad I must say.
Although I'm still trying to figure out exactly what Bastion did
after Angelica died? My one question to the author is did you create
these characters just for the story or where they actual RPG characters
for HU?
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

Not to be nit picky or rude, but next time could you let us know in the tread heading if there are going to be spoilers :? Please ? with big cherry on top.
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

I think he was upset that we revealed to much of the story. Anyway
KG I hope to see more of your stories in the Rifter. :D
Rimmer
Adventurer

Unread post by Rimmer »

Well me being the idiot i am today assumed from the title that you would be talking about new optional material for HU, didn't even stop to think about the fact it could be a story, my bad. The spoiler i was refering to was that someone named "Angelica" died, of course i have no idea of who Angelica is or was, because living in New Zealand means everything takes the slow boat via china to get here :D so haven't even got my copy of Rifter #27 yet. But maybe I'm just being overly sensitive.
I let my wife play rifts once....................she shot me in the back of the head with a naruni plasma pistol, gaffa taped a type 4 fusion block to my nether regions, and kicked my ass off the apc travelling at 100 MPH

gimme a break, my pc is a playa, not me.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”