Legal size Character Sheet

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Legal size Character Sheet

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..On a new Character Sheet design jag, and this is the result for Heroes Unlimited:

Heroes-LEGAL

..Have similar designs for Nightbane & Palladium Fantasy on the appropriate forums...

..I'd appreciate some feedback on this.......

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

My characters and players have all loved your minisheet format. Would you be offended if I put that on my website?
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
MADMANMIKE

Zenvis wrote:My characters and players have all loved your minisheet format. Would you be offended if I put that on my website?

..No, go ahead. You want the others in the Letter format too? Or are you going with this new Legal design? Why not both? I can whip up the Updates pretty quick.

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE

prophet118 wrote:little too much info for me..lol

..Really? What's on it that doesn't get used when you play the game?

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..No, that's cool. My variation on the official Rifts Sheets I did for Heroes Unlimited is in my sig if you're interested in that.

..Supernatural PS of 37, so she can carry 5 and a half tons. Well, that's a midsize truck, empty. I guess it wouldn't be important.

..I hear you, the less you bog down your game with rules the more fun it can be.

-Mike >8]
Toasty_Duck

Unread post by Toasty_Duck »

those look great. Would there be anyway to get a editable version of these forms? That way I could fill out the forms on my pc and print them for the players. I could also have backup copies of the characters that way.

Thanks,
Toasty
MADMANMIKE

Toasty_Duck wrote:those look great. Would there be anyway to get a editable version of these forms? That way I could fill out the forms on my pc and print them for the players. I could also have backup copies of the characters that way.

Thanks,
Toasty

..If you have access to a copy of PageMaker; Quark might have translation Filters as well. Or if you have a full version of Adobe Acrobat you might be able to translate it to an editable form there, but I doubt it has that flexibility; I expect it would want you to do the export from PageMaker to Acrobat first.

..I use the original in PageMaker to do the characters up and print them too; I just don't have the full version of Acrobat to make them editable for everyone else.

..If anyone wants the PageMaker versions let me know... Same goes for the Character Sheets in my Sig...

-Mike <8[
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

Two really easy editing methods (you will need a printer and a scanner)...

Print out the pages, physically chop the pages up and re-stick the bits you want on a sheet of paper, then scan the paper to make a new file.

Or, simply scan the pages and create Bitmap files, then edit the files in Paint using the eraser tool and the text box tool, and save the finished files as JPEG (to save space).

Learning to use Paint for all sorts of tasks is my secret weapon! People never believe me when I tell them what program I used to create this or that image, chart or whatever.. BWuahahahahaha :lol:

Oh yeah, excellent sheets Madmanmike, I do believe those are your best ones yet! :ok:
8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
MADMANMIKE

..Thanks, Zen, that means alot to me.

..Reign, check back here in a few hours, I'll run a couple of extra pages in, one with just note lines, and another with a map grid.

..And for some of the others, I'll be trying to edit it down to the normal Letter size page and posting a copy like that as well, hopefully before Stargate SG1's premier comes on...

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..Okay, on the commercial breaks during Stargate tonight I compiled all the new designs into two packages:

Legal Character Sheets

and

Letter Character Sheets

-Mike >8]
MADMANMIKE

..Alright, I've posted a thread on the GMs Forum and want to encourage everyone with a character sheet of their own design to post a link to it there; If the mods will get around to it, they should sticky the thread so these resources will remain available to anyone that comes around...

Character Sheets LINKS-COMPLETE

-Mike >8]
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

Chello!

MADMANMIKE, those look ~really~ good...I'll find those useful, part. seeing as how Spidey 2 has me ready to start up an HU game again! lol

Can't believe I haven't noticed these sheet before now! ;)

Thanks for the work you put into them.

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”