stupid question

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Larsen
Adventurer

stupid question

Unread post by Larsen »

I saw a topic a couple days ago that mentioned the guyver and conversions then the person was told they couldn't convert guyver into that games format my question is y? i thought you could use an actual superhero in heroes unlimited. Did i just misread the topic or is it illegal to use actual superheros in HU? And if i did misread it then what was the topic really over. I am wondering bc now it is gone i can't find it i believe it was in this section although it could have been in the rifts section.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Actually, you can do what you want in the privacy of your own home, but translating an existing character that is copyrighted by another company and posting those translations on the internet is illegal and Palladium does persue legal action against this for their own protection.

.-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

thx jaeger i read the post again and the rules. :ok:
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..KG, I'm pretty sure that that crossover was only about 15 years ago; Comics were total #### 35 years ago, and just barely scraping by. It was in the early-mid-eighties when they started to have their boom and it became a good idea to help eachother out with that crossover.

..I kinda remember the other one you talked about, but I was already out of the comic market when it came through though. Saw the trade paperback when I worked at Waldenbooks.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”