Brave new world of roleplaying or my decent

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

Tyciol wrote:Right, that would be a powerful character, but munchkin is something applied to players, though I must admit the character is something vaguely similar to what a munchkin might play. I'm confused by your not selecting physical skills, because most munchkins from my experience (personal too) will select nearly all physical skills if they add combat or attribute bonuses.

i was thinking the same thing.
Tyciol wrote:In fact, many of these powers seem pretty useless except for neat ways of thinking of killing civilians.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Ah, but players that are munchkins take the skills to max attributes because it costs them nothing that they value (useful skills for example). A character that is a munchkin would value his time more than the rewards of spending it to increase his abilities the paltry amount he'd get from learning them. He's go the powers, he's an idiot, so he doesn't know the value of the skills. He'll learn quick enough that strength and toughness aren't enough and then he'll start trying to learn stealth, prowess, style, etc.

..I love it, can't wait to hear how the play goes...

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”