count down major tom

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

count down major tom

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

A- I was sitting at the Nasa bar and grill enjoying a smoke and a
cheeseburger. Well trying to damn eco freaks are trying to ban smoking
in bars here in florida. It looks like the bloody SOBs are going to succede too. Damn puritans why cant they mind their own damn bussiness and let every one alone?

B- Abe your off topic again you were talking about that blond chick down
earth side.

A- damn if I was, sorry Im dieing for a freaking smoke, bob

B- you know your not allowed to smoke on the shuttel

A- the only reason the shuttels up here is because of my gravity powers

B- yea but theres that whole one good smoke could blow us all to hell thing to worry about.

A- they said they fixed that problem

B- didnt stop the Emotion from blowing up didnt it?

A- That was three years ago

B- yea but nasa gets all paranoid about that sort of crap, any ways
you should quit its bad for you.

A- Ive got healing factor ill be fine

B- I know what your powers are Ive read your records

A- really any interesting

B- yea they said you have anti social tendicecys

A- very funny bob

B- hey check the news reports light force is fighting Dark shire

A- ah crap change the damn channel

B- but there your people fellow mutants

A- there an embarisement to us all most mutants are like me bob

B- chain smoking astronaugts

A- no hard working folk who just want to be left alone to live their damn lives. Look around you with out us do you think there would be so many under ground apartments. Do you think the whole east cost would be conected by subways? Do you think australlia would be able to build the largest building in the world? Do you think that space flight would be so cheap and affordable with out gravity manipulating mutants like me?
would you even be a astronaught?

B- and fresno wouldent be a nukeclear hole in the ground

A- thats a low blow man, any ways from what ive heard fresno was
a hole long before it got nuked.

B- lets just ship this food to the boys in shadow and go home

A- I couldent agree with you more I cant wait until I can get a light back
home.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

nice piece of work there Cheerio!!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

You really seem to hate Fresno. :D

Isnt that where you live?
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

yep I live in that town and I know how much it can suck
in person, plus in your time line fresno gets nuked
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Marcantony
Adventurer

Oops, I forgot about that. I only picked Fresno because I remembered the name from a tv miniseries many years ago which was a really funny send up of the Dallas tv show.

Give me the name of another mid sized city and Ill change it.

..unless you really do want to see Fresno nuked :D
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

its not a city thats going to be missed keep the city nuked

plus ive got plans for future short storys about my home town being nuked.
KillWatch
Champion

Unread post by KillWatch »

while you're at it can you nuke LA? not the city the county. There really isn't anything worth saving
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

Actually i think that 80% of humankind deserve to be nuclearized, but of course that's just me...
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
KillWatch
Champion

Unread post by KillWatch »

well maybe 60-80%
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Marcantony wrote:Oops, I forgot about that. I only picked Fresno because I remembered the name from a tv miniseries many years ago which was a really funny send up of the Dallas tv show.

That was the one where they were growing grapes for raisins and had raisins with the ceral already in it right? ;)

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

I wonder how much a person could earn per day with the power to lift objects into orbit?
It costs a heap to get a satelite up into orbit, but then again, those puppies are sped up to a few thousand miles per hour and then slotted into a precise orbit.. that would be tricky to do with super powers.
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
Marcantony
Adventurer

Daniel Stoker wrote:
Marcantony wrote:Oops, I forgot about that. I only picked Fresno because I remembered the name from a tv miniseries many years ago which was a really funny send up of the Dallas tv show.

That was the one where they were growing grapes for raisins and had raisins with the ceral already in it right? ;)

Daniel Stoker

No idea. It was too long ago for me to remember. The only bit I recall was the stereotype ranch hand who never wore a top no matter what situation he was in.
Actually didnt the show have something to do with oranges, or orange juice?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”