Oh my God, it finally happened.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

actually the problem is: Heroism by its own nature is not a normal behaviour. It never was in history. Many great heroes in hisotry, not just those cape and sowrd but also others were blamed for being outcast, anormal.
Jean D'arc in modern days would have ended into an asylum
This to say that we're a bunch of sheeps. mor eor less, following always the most charismastic ones.
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

Therumancer wrote:To the liberals who by and large frequent these boards I would be a villain, to others I would be a hero.

them evil liberals! :lol:
Tyciol wrote:In fact, many of these powers seem pretty useless except for neat ways of thinking of killing civilians.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Actually is human nature, otherwise we would not ahve developed language and we will still grunt at each other.. althought i will grunt better than anyone else of course...
Warmaster40k
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Warmaster40k »

last i checked super man it isnt realy a problem i mean he doesnt put him self at risk.
here is my impression of superman
"Unless you have a little green rock you better just give up now cause notihing u can do can hurt me"
in other words superman is a thrill seaker thats why he does all the things he does.
I am the Omega, I am the thread killer, my post is death.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

someone said that sad is a world that need heroes...but of course Utopies does never worked too well in reality.. so Heroes are a need. And again whats wronge with being heroes and helping others? For hwatever reason a metahumna decide to fight back a 12 feet tall, super strong, fire breathing rampaging sadic monster..well who are us to complain? Better for us .

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”