First Character Creation - Pic

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Re: First Character Creation - Pic

Unread post by Cranus »

Dumb question: do we post in this thread?
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Re: First Character Creation - Pic

Unread post by Cranus »

Alright, here's my try:

Note: if used, please don't include any email address. Address me by using my handle name, Cranus.

Agent #20 - a supersoldier modeled after the power category in PU2 (ie that's where I got my "stat" inspiration from)

Powers - Darkness Control and Nightstalking

Supersoldier enhancement: bionic arm

Derangement: Multiple Personality Disorder

Agent #20 was the 20th attempt at creating a supersoldier designed both in the darkness and creatures of darkness. Its real name is currently heavily classified all that is known is Agent #20 received black ops training and the 'Incident'. After receiving a battery of chemical, radiation, and genetic treatments, Agent #20 became a victim of a horrible training accident (details heavily classified) which caused it to lose its left arm. The agency fitted Agent #20 with bionic arm replacement. Upon waking, the shock created from the bionic arm caused Agent #20 to create an area of darkness - an unplanned ability. Agent #20 didn't take too well to both new 'additions' and escaped. Reports based on both the incident and later incidents indicate that Agent #20 is disturbed. On one occasion, "it" might perform assassinations or other shadowy activities for less reputable figures. On another, Agent #20 seems to fulfill "its" original purpose by helping others deal with "creatures of darkness". Current whereabouts are unknown.

Meanwhile, the agency is currently investigating the procedure...

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”