Gauging Interest - Give Powers To A Pic

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Re: Gauging Interest - Give Powers To A Pic

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

I've spent HOURS playing with that hero creator. They did a really good job on making it so that you can just make a completly random character, or one almost exactly to your like. Which is a bit obvious with all the Tick and Wolverine Clones I've seen running around.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Cranus
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Cranus »

I'd be interested in flexing my creative muscles :D

Will you be creating a new thread or use this one?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Jaegermeister wrote:I was thinking about doing that with comic character pics on the net. But I thought it would smack of conversionism even if it wasn't. ie. Like if I showed a pic of Longshot and somebody came back with he was a Eugenics character named Genesis with these powers, abilities, and background.

NMI - Judgement?
Hmmm, that is an iffy one. I would allow it, but you know someone, someone would just violate the trust/ honor system and attempt to make a conversion and then I would have to close down the entire thread. So just to play it safe, I am going to say no.

Non-copyrighted images are ok though. Or if you are the artist of a given pic. (a pic that is not a pic of a copyrighted character)
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”