Prehensile Hair

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prodigy
Explorer

Prehensile Hair

Unread post by Prodigy »

I know there is a Minor called Tentacle Hair and the Major super ability:Tentacles can be applied to hair but was there a Major that specifically grant Prehensile Hair?
sine yo pity on da runny kind
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Re: Prehensile Hair

Unread post by zerombr »

Prodigy wrote:I know there is a Minor called Tentacle Hair and the Major super ability:Tentacles can be applied to hair but was there a Major that specifically grant Prehensile Hair?

not specifically, no.
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Not as such...
...but Tentacles is perfect for that. Just say your hair forms the tentacles and presto, your good to go.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I would think that Bio-Armor could also be used to represent the idea of keeping your hair around you like a suit of armor.

There is also APS Limb: Tentacles... normally the limb which transforms is one of your hands or feet but if you wanted one of your "Tentacles" bonus limbs (or take a "tail" as a feature, but your "tail" is actually your hair) to split into even more tentacles, I don't really see a problem with it...

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”