Realworld stuff I've done over the years.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Realworld stuff I've done over the years.

Unread post by jaymz »

I cross posted this recently in the Recon forum (and will in N&SS as well shortly). This is a link to a number of real world military (and a few non-military items) that I have done over the years.

http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/Cate ... (Palladium)
Last edited by jaymz on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
taalismn
Priest

Re: Realworld stuff I've done over the years.

Unread post by taalismn »

Some lovely stuff there, especially the civilian yachts and skyliners. 8)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

taalismn wrote:Some lovely stuff there, especially the civilian yachts and skyliners. 8)

That's a dead link for me when I try to open it. Are you simply clicking it to get it to open?
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Jack Burton wrote:
taalismn wrote:Some lovely stuff there, especially the civilian yachts and skyliners. 8)

That's a dead link for me when I try to open it. Are you simply clicking it to get it to open?

Crap I see the issue. For some reason when the link is clicked it does not units the close parentheses ) at the end. Add that after click the link in the url bar.

Sorry it didn't work.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

If you can't get that to work then here. Click this a d just scroll down to the real world link.

http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/My_Gaming_Material

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Thanks for the compliment. Skyliners? You must have been poking around further than the real world stuff lol

\m/
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Jack Burton »

There we go. Got it to open.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Jack Burton wrote:There we go. Got it to open.

Yeah for some reason when pasting into the dialogue box it will not recognize the ) as part of hte url. Very odd.

\m/
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Great stuff Jaymz. Lots of stuff I will steal...I mean borrow.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

jaymz wrote:I cross posted this recently in the Recon forum (and will in N&SS as well shortly). This is a link to a number of real world military (and a few non-military items) that I have done over the years.

http://worldofjaymz.wikia.com/wiki/Cate ... (Palladium)

Why do the 35 and 22 have the same dodge bonus? Where is the 22's vectored thrust figure in? The thing is able to almost stop in mid air and rotate 360 before jetting off again. The 35 on the other hand, at least in design stages as I have not checked implementation in field, had superior situational awareness with its HMDS.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

You just answered your own question. The dodge is The same but for different reasons. One is mechanical one is electronic

\m/
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

jaymz wrote:You just answered your own question. The dodge is The same but for different reasons. One is mechanical one is electronic

Vectored thrust adds to dodge a HMDS adds to perception.

The 22s radar signature is at least 10x smaller than the 35, which is still only the equivalent of a kite.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Situational awareness also allows you react quicker to what's going on thus the dodge bonus. As radar for signature that affects tracking and locking not dodging.once locked or being fired on visually will not be affected by stealth.

Look if you don't like how I did it then change it.

\m/
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

jaymz wrote:Situational awareness also allows you react quicker to what's going on thus the dodge bonus. As radar for signature that affects tracking and locking not dodging.once locked or being fired on visually will not be affected by stealth.

Look if you don't like how I did it then change it.

Not saying stealth adds to dodge. Just wondering how you'd differentiate between types of stealth.

An f35 is a juicer an f22 is a phaeton juicer

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”