Guardan Martial art

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

blade76
Explorer

Guardan Martial art

Unread post by blade76 »

Kuseru made this martial art a while back and it is still on his page. I want to use it in a campaign but it's mechanics isn't very playable at the moment , I hoped to have an ancient martial artist, use it.

Could someone rewrite it's chi powers to maybe one major defensive power or something, I tend to make abilities too powerful and would appreciate it if someone could modify it for me.Thanks :-D :-P
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Guardan Martial art

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

As it is someone else's creation, I would be reluctant to use it to base anything off of without their permission, especially with it being something on another site.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
blade76
Explorer

Unread post by blade76 »

Could you help me create one? I'd really appreciate it.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I kinda agree with Stone. Have you tried talking directly to K? What martial art are you looking to modify? I see a ton listed on the netbook by Kuseru, maybe if you tell us which you are looking to use we can build something similar from scratch.

Edit: I see the Guardan name, but don't see it on the Martial Arts Netbook. I don't know Kuseru's home site.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”