Acts of Vengeance, Villain exchange program

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Acts of Vengeance, Villain exchange program

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Post your villains and thugs so other GMs can use them to surprise their players!

Fossils.

Built as throw away badguys, I took the animated undead as my basic concept (in terms of how smart they are and how they were to be used, I ended up tossing most of the stats), then added the stone Alien basics to the mix. I assigned stats based on "because I said so". The flight winged power and energy expulsion: Fire. From the Mutant abnormality table I add the prehensile tail because it seems cool. I used them as filler. First used when the PCs failed to defeat the earth monster in Trouble down the line. He animated them. Intended for mid power to high powered characters. Best used for smash fights and let your PCs cut loose without consequences. They are just rocks, and when destroyed, you just get a bunch of loose small rocks, a crystal (because of reasons and why not) and clay. Additionally, these are just templates, basically Hydra soldiers, for the PCs to smack around. If you need one to be more powerful, or you need all of them to be more power for that matter, go for it!

IQ: 4 ME: 1 MA: 1 PS: 28 PP: 8 PE:8 PB: 3 SPD: 7
Hit Points:11 (PE+3) SDC:180 NAR:14
Strike: +0(+2 in Flight) Parry:+0(+2 in flight) Dodge:+0 (+4 In flight, moving at less then 90 MPH/+6 In Flight moving at 90 MPH or more) Attacks Per Melee: 3(+1 in flight for a total of 4). Initiative: +0

Powers: Energy Expulsion: Fire (2d6, 300ft range, +3 to strike) Flight winged 160 MPH +4 to damage for each 20 MPH of speed in flight for physical attacks. Prehensile tail.
Claw: 1d6+13 Bite: 1d4+7 Tail slap:1d6+13 Fire Blast: 2d6 300ft range, +3 strike.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Acts of Vengeance, Villain exchange program

Unread post by Glistam »

Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Re: Acts of Vengeance, Villain exchange program

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Dorks on wing boards.

A crook or team. Each is equipped with a suit of S.H.O.C.K. armor (though not part that group and aren't wearing their colors) and a wing board (from the super soldier special vehicle table). Best used for high rise thefts (smash and grab), mid air thefts (smash and grab), and air to air combat with the PCs.

Stats: Average crooks, use what you need. Figure they are third level thugs. IQ:9 ME:9 MA:9 PS:18 PP:12 PE:12 PB:9 SPD:16
Alignment: Generally miscreant.
Hit Points:21 SDC:61
Strike:+1(+2 at range) Parry:+4 Dodge:+4 Fall/Roll:+7 Attacks Per Melee:4 Initiative:+1 (all stats in armor)

Body Armor: Use S.H.O.C.K. Armor (AR 17 300 SDC) no jet pack.
Weapons: On board S.H.O.C.K. weapons. Keeps hands free for loot and such things.
Wing Board: Jet powered glider, speed 150 MPH, max altitude is 3000 ft. Can run for four hours before needing a 1 hour cool down. Piloted by standing on it, and leaning to control it.

Skills: Whatever you need for the job. I used hand to hand basic, plus Prowl 50%, Acrobatics, Athletics, Body building, and Running. Pilot Jet Pack 60% (which isn't exactly the right skill, but close enough). WP SMG, WP Heavy, and WP blunt. Figure one has safe cracking and demolitions.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”