Atorian Empire Expansion Resistance Game

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Atorian Empire Expansion Resistance Game

Unread post by VR Dragon »

Similar in spirit to Star Wars, but focused on the Atorian Empire and a new wave of border expansion.

Since the Atorian Empire is never likely to come out, I've waited over 10 years now. Might anyone have any info about their ships, tech, heirarchy structure?
gaby
Knight

Re: Atorian Empire Expansion Resistance Game

Unread post by gaby »

I think ther was some in a Rifter.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Your only chance is to beg the great and powerful NMI to let you have a look see at the Atorian Empire manuscript (I've seen it and there is some awesome stuff in it).
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I thought it was already released/written?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Sir_Spirit wrote:I thought it was already released/written?

A version has been submitted.
It is stuck in a bottleneck somewhere between 'In Box' and 'Printer'
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Hope they wokr on it this year.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I am still hoping for it.
I also like if People send in ther Ideas for Aliens unlimited/Galaxy guide,s hook,line and sinker Adventures to Rifter.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren Wright wrote:Your only chance is to beg the great and powerful NMI to let you have a look see at the Atorian Empire manuscript (I've seen it and there is some awesome stuff in it).

It's a darn good manuscript too!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

One that is eagerly awaited to transform from Manuscript to Book and from there to shelves.
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

Atorian Empire

Please Publish! Please Publish! Please Publish! Please Publish!
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

NMI wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:Your only chance is to beg the great and powerful NMI to let you have a look see at the Atorian Empire manuscript (I've seen it and there is some awesome stuff in it).

It's a darn good manuscript too!

I hate you so much right now NMI :D
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I hope they make this book for 2017.
Maddux
D-Bee

Unread post by Maddux »

Might get all this shot down by NMI since he has the book material in hand but some of the ideas I had for the empire.

Myself set the empire up as clans there are six thrown worlds so make about 18 to 20 clans the more clans a leader can get to support her the larger her part of the empire is. Have names for all these but you can come up with your own. The other thing about the empire is set up like the royal families so can use that as a blue print remember higher up the chain they are the larger army or business the control but they all move as one for the empire no in-fighting unless that is part of your game. Also used there advance genetic abilities to make the clans different in there own ways from hair color to the color of there eyes and the color of ones lips can be used as markers for ones clan the tattoos used as a marker for there rank. Also used jewelry as a clan marker different medals and gems to me just gave some depth to them. Also jewelry was used to mark business from military belt with a jeweled dagger was mark of military as a plain rope like belt marked one for business or the sciences. For the Atorians this would be an easy way to tell the difference in a empire made up of females but outsiders would have no idea what they mean since there borders have been closed for so long.
Rifter 14 has info on them used that for some of this as it gave the sitting empresses and there roles in the empire use that for help in things as well. But one part I went different than the Rifter was the empress Chi Naei Ke Atrio she is the Battlemaster of the empire and protector of the faith for the empire. Since they have no magic to speak of used this empress and her army as the faith of the empire. So they serve the empire as fighting monks in a way since they also gather all information about the super natural and magic for the empire and the best ways to defeat it. She does have some clans that back her but most of here troops are called by the faith to serve and to do so one must give up all titles and land holdings (either to family or to the Faith) and enter into training of the faith where when done training will be given a new title. Hope some of these ideas help just some things I made up a long time ago.
Maddux
D-Bee

Unread post by Maddux »

IF they have and do not want the expense of publishing it as a book why not do a pdf of it sell it from there web site and others ? If it does well then release a small run in book form if people want a hard copy.
Maddux
D-Bee

Unread post by Maddux »

Would also look into genetics think they would have extremely advanced genetics in there Empire. Could also start with genetic PSI characters for anti spy roles in your game. But would keep the amount of supers low there tech is also the most advanced around.
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

Maddux wrote:IF they have and do not want the expense of publishing it as a book why not do a pdf of it sell it from there web site and others ? If it does well then release a small run in book form if people want a hard copy.

A PDF would be nice if nothing else but why not do a limited RAW edition to gauge interest? Then based on sales and backorders they'd know where to put it into their finishing que?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”