palladium in the UK

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

nathanyoung
Megaversal® Ambassador

palladium in the UK

Unread post by nathanyoung »

a long time palladium fan.

where has palladium gone from the UK? years ago I could walk into my rpg store and pick up palladium books, rifts, heroes unlimited, robotech. now they are all gone. whats happened?

on a side note, I am just weeks away from starting a new game with virgin palladium players. never heard of palladium, but love the freedom and variety of the worlds. super hero start with a chunk of the city ripped off to rifts.
SittingBull
Hero
Comment: "Its not the destination that matters, its the journey along the way."

Re: palladium in the UK

Unread post by SittingBull »

nathanyoung wrote:a long time palladium fan.

where has palladium gone from the UK? years ago I could walk into my rpg store and pick up palladium books, rifts, heroes unlimited, robotech. now they are all gone. whats happened?

on a side note, I am just weeks away from starting a new game with virgin palladium players. never heard of palladium, but love the freedom and variety of the worlds. super hero start with a chunk of the city ripped off to rifts.

Its the same here, game store carries a few books but no one plays. Most games are online now.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Kosh from Babylon 5
"You don't understand, so you find excuses."
Doctor Who
"Peace has made you weak. Victory has defeated you."
Bane
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Re: palladium in the UK

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

You might consider having the city reach out to them to create a new team of municible defenders. Or have an older and more respected team(justice league or Avengers stand-ins) reach out to the PC's to make a new branch/cell/wing of the old team. Like when the Floopers created teh West Coast version, the Starship Floopers.
Or if you are really into a convention, just have the convention hire the PC's as security, so they techinically know the basics about each other(name, some/all powers, or what have you, have each player create a sentence or two to describe their character, keep it short, 3-5 seconds or so).
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”