Metal Manipulation: Restore Metal

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

fbdaury
Dungeon Crawler

Metal Manipulation: Restore Metal

Unread post by fbdaury »

Sorry, but I couldn't see this answered anywhere else- in the power description in PU3 it says that Restore Metal instantly works and restores metal items but it does not give an amount of SDC (or MDC in appropriate settings) restored per use. Does this mean that as long as the item is metal and under the weight restriction you can instantly (1 melee action) fully heal potentially hundreds of SDC/MDC damage to the item? Thanks for any answers but if he's around an answer from Carmen would be especially appreciated.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Re: Metal Manipulation: Restore Metal

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

fbdaury wrote:Sorry, but I couldn't see this answered anywhere else- in the power description in PU3 it says that Restore Metal instantly works and restores metal items but it does not give an amount of SDC (or MDC in appropriate settings) restored per use. Does this mean that as long as the item is metal and under the weight restriction you can instantly (1 melee action) fully heal potentially hundreds of SDC/MDC damage to the item? Thanks for any answers but if he's around an answer from Carmen would be especially appreciated.

That would be my read.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”