Recommendations Needed!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Recommendations Needed!

Unread post by Grell »

Hey friends, I need some advice on three minor super abilities that would pair well with APS: Blood. If you could briefly explain your selections, that would also be helpful.

Thanks!
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: Recommendations Needed!

Unread post by say652 »

Night stalking.
Mental stun.
Adhesion Or Healing Factor.
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Any particular reason behind your selections?
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

As I see it:
Nightstalking provides a number of abilities, including Nightvision, known the exact rising & setting of the sun, recognise vampires & see shadow-beasts when they are in shadow.
Metal Stun, a concealed weapon ready when one needs it. ("You are at my mercy, I have stripped all weapons from you." "Not quite....")
Adhesion enables one to climb out of an 'inescapable pit' or otherwise double-back when being chased down a corridor with a dead-end.
Healing Factor....well, that speaks for itself.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Similiar yet noticably weaker Vampire like powers yet immune to becoming one.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Grell wrote:Hey friends, I need some advice on three minor super abilities that would pair well with APS: Blood. If you could briefly explain your selections, that would also be helpful.

Thanks!

Ahh I was going to say Matter Expulsion Bone, as you could be a skeleton sheathed in a blood body. You get bone weapons and shards and what not while having the blood around it. conversely you could have bone armor filled with blood. Both would be cool but you said minors.

Minors
Body weapoins: Almost a must, you can form weapons from yourself. This would give you a carnage type blade fingers, hands, claws, hooks and such. As you can manipulate your shape they could come from most anywhere.
Impervious to cold and freezing. Only situationally useful but would keep someone from freezing your blood form and throwing you back into your 'normal' body
Quills and spines: Your blood form could suddenly sprout... quills and spines, stabbing people with hardened scabby spines and quills.
Cellular rot and decay: Could use your blood to rot and decay other people.
Corrosive spray. Your blood becomes burny/acidic
Sticky globs/ Resin: Two different powers that do slightly different slightly the same spot. You could shoot 'blood clots' at people and stick them to things with gooy scabby blasts. or solidify some of your blood (Resin) into hard scabs, weapons etc.
Adhesion. Use your blood to stick to surfaces and up walls and ceilings. A 'pool' of blood adhered to the ceiling. Wait till someone notices it thne 'let go" and splash down on someone coating them in blood(you) Talk about a HF check
Horror Factor, but I think APS blood comes with one already
Impervious to fire and heat. The flip side of cold. Noone can boil or burn you away
Flight Wingless: Why? Because it would be wicked to see a blood man seem to explode into a million globs of blood and shoot through the air, just a streak of globs of blood flying till you get to your desired destination and 'reform' into your humanoid shape, SPLURK.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”