Megahero Blackvault Build.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Megahero Blackvault Build.

Unread post by say652 »

Sebastion.
Megahero (Dual occ Megahero Demigod:Warlock/)GeneFreak (Possible additional abilities? DemiGod:earth/air Warlock.Pantheon power:Fire/Water Warlock) level:7.
Unprincipled.

Major power. Brick Tricks.
Minor powers 5. Bullet Catcher, Fracture, Haymaker, Heightened Martial Awareness, Piercing Blows.

Mega Powers. Godlike H.P., Heightened sense of hearing, Night Stalking. (Yes 2 NonBlackvault powers)
Achilles Heels:Animal Behavioral Characteristics:Feline, Corruption, Heart of Stone, Unusual Fragrance: Cinnamon.

Traits:Ambidextrous, Angelic, Double Jointed, Sharp Teeth&Powerful Jaws, Large Monstrous Hands with Large Retractable Claws, Defined Talents:Brawling&Rough Housing.(defined talents:Brick Tricks&Wp:Natural weapons again possible upgrade)
Birth Defect.Chemical Resistance. (Chronic pain. Bonus more than good enough to compensate.)

Still working on this one. Basically a melee monster. Sdc is low but HOLY Hitpoints! !

* Trying to rework a Suitable Rival for Powersurge. Figured additional Elements and Elemental resistance and the Auto Parry Bullets and energy at no penalty.
Strategy is negate his ranged attacks get it down to a fistfight. And be able to outfight like fifty something of him hand to hand.
As the story line progresses, with Super Vampires to the North and Crazy strong Goblin Witches to the south. Powersurge, Kevin Leemus and now Sebastian, the Columbian government is startibg to worry wuth all of these Deadly Supernatural Creatures infesting their borders.
Current assessment, Powersurge is actually harmless and um "Special" low threat level from this creature.
Kevin Leemus, a heroic cheerful Mage, tough and goid with an Axe. Keep The Five AntiMonster recon squad with him for further investigation. Assign Armor and weapons.
Sebastion, two modes Happy&Angry problem is he shows so little he is hard to read. He also makes the AntiMonsters nervous. He's Dark, and Amazing Hand to Hand. High threat level.)
Last edited by say652 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Megahero Blackvault Build.

Unread post by Glistam »

So a melee tank with low S.D.C. but massive H.P.? Do you use the optional tables for H.P. damage in the main book? S.D.C. is designed to be the sort of damage you "shrug off," while H.P. damage is the stuff that hurts. I imagine him taking all these hits and surviving, but with tears streaming down his face as he shouts to the heavens "Why God? Why did you make me this way?!"
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

A furious feline combatant. Maybe I should add in a frenzy caused by intense pain....
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Glistam wrote:So a melee tank with low S.D.C. but massive H.P.? Do you use the optional tables for H.P. damage in the main book? S.D.C. is designed to be the sort of damage you "shrug off," while H.P. damage is the stuff that hurts. I imagine him taking all these hits and surviving, but with tears streaming down his face as he shouts to the heavens "Why God? Why did you make me this way?!"

He regenerates 2D4×10+10 per melee. +4 vs pain and has no emotions.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

say652 wrote:
Glistam wrote:So a melee tank with low S.D.C. but massive H.P.? Do you use the optional tables for H.P. damage in the main book? S.D.C. is designed to be the sort of damage you "shrug off," while H.P. damage is the stuff that hurts. I imagine him taking all these hits and surviving, but with tears streaming down his face as he shouts to the heavens "Why God? Why did you make me this way?!"

He regenerates 2D4×10+10 per melee. +4 vs pain and has no emotions.

"There was no room for love, or hate, or any other emotion. There was only the never-ending pain of life."
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Finished product.
Flying Snow.
MegaHero:GeneFreak level:7.
Unprincipled alignment.

1 Major Power: Brick Tricks.
5 Minor Powers: Bullet Catcher, Fracture, Haymaker, Piercing Blow, Heightened Martial Awareness.

Mega Powers: Godlike H.P., Heightened sense of hearing, Night Stalking.
Achilles heels: Animal Characteristic Behavior:Feline, Heart of Stone, Corruption, Unusual Fragrance:Cinnamon.

Traits: Ambidextrous, Angelic, Double Jointed, Sharp Teeth& Powerful Jaw, Large Monstrous Hands with Large Retractable Claws, Defined Talents: Brawling, Rough Housing, Wp:Brick Tricks, Wp: Natural Weapons.
Birth Defects:Chemical Resistance, Chronic Pain.

Sebastion.
5'9" tall. 160lbs.
slender human with catlike features.
Green cats eyes.

Supernatural Strength:36
lift:83700lbs. Carry:66132lbs
Lift ps times 2325lbs Carry ps times 1837lbs.
Pp:19 Pe:26 spd:50 IQ:29 me:11 Ma:26 pb:17

Hp:7514 Sdc:525 AR:12 MDC:8039.
Bioregenerate:1D4×10hp & 1D4×10sdc per melee. Or 2D4×10mdc
Limbs cannot be severed until reduced to -50hp/mdc.

Hand to Hand:Feline Brawling Rough Housing
Claws:3D6+3D6+6D6+27 sdc.11D6+6md.
Punch/Kick:6D6+27 sdc 5D6+6md.
Bite:2D6+1D6+6D6+27 sdc 8D6+6md.
Tail:2D6+6D6+27 sdc 2D6+5D6+6md.
+13:Initiative. 13:Attacks. +11:Automatic Parry.
+10:Dodge. +5:Maintain Balance. +10:Strike.
+7:Pull Punch. +9:Roll with Impact. +16:Leap Attack+5' counts as I attack. Crit from behind. Critical 13-14 double damage 15-20 triple damage.
Hold action -4 defense until next action then +4 to strike Double damage and Knockback equal to minor power.
+27 melee damage.
-2 opponents AR.
For every 10sdc he deals 1hp of damage.
Once the first round then twice every other round he attacks off of a parry normal bonus, this attack cannot be parried byt for 1 attack it can be dodged no bonus to dodge.

Doctorate level Education.
Hand to hand Feline. Prowl. Math basic. Business&Finance. Biology. Paramedic. Wilderness Survival. Hunting. Track animals.
Skin&Prepare Animals. Land Navigation. Acrobatics. Gymnastics. Climbing. Swimming. All at +30%.level:7
Pilot:Automobile. American. Literacy:American. Computer Operation.
Basic skill program.level:7
Brawling. Rough Housing. Wp:Brick Tricks +10 Aimed +6 Area effect +1Attack. Wp:Natural Weapons+8strike +1attack. Radio:Basic. Cook. Dance. Fishing. Athletics. Running.
Secondary Skills. Level:7
Basic Mechanics. Basic Electronics. Level:4.
Astronomy. Recognize Weapon quality. Level:2.
Last edited by say652 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

not quite finished but I like this one a lot also.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

So, uhm,

1 major - 5 minors
3 Mega-Powers, 2 of which are minor super abilities.
4 Achilles Heels

Traits appear to be Mutant Unusual Characteristics, all 5 of them.
Not sure where "Defined Talents" come from

Birth Defects appear to be 2 side-effects from the Experiments Power Category.

HP: 7000+
SDC: 500+ [thought I read this build had low SDC?]

Nope, nothing appears to be over the top here!

Regardless of what myself or others may think, if you're happy, having fun in your games and your players dont want to kill you, then you are doing it right.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Oddly enough, agreed I do create and use ubermunchkin characters, most of our games are skill checks and roleplaying.
Defined Talents is in the loneStat book Mutation side effect chart.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Can I get this megahero in the BlackVault??
Its a BlackVault power category uses BlackVault powers and its a Mega with BlackVault Achilles Heels and Mega Power.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

We don't have a spot yet for NPC's, but could work on it.
It would be nice if this "PC" was formatted more closely to standard format...http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1049033#p1049033
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

It shall be done.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Flying Snow.
"It was only logical."

A wandering hero, though not hideous in appearance Sebastian as he preters to be called compares his appearance to other humans (he considers himself human) to him he's a monster.
Using his head instead of his heart to make decisions his teammates see him as cold hearted. He also frequently uses his natural stealth to hide from others, he says being alone helps him think.
His hero Persona Flying Snow dresses in boots Dark colored jeans a t-shirt. The colors vary with availible stores and of course sale prices.
A trained paramedic, if allowed in the particular area, he often works for the local hosputals as an EMT. Again cold hearted pragmatic decisions guide his life saving hands. "Don't be the second victim" is commonly heard by coworkers from him.
When in combat his true power is often shocking. Especially to those that know the stoic slender man.
He strikes with unbelievable skill, his hand speed is blinding and can parry bullets, the most terrifying thing is his phenomenal strength!

Alias:Sebastion.

Megahero Genefreak Level:7.
Alignment:Unprincipled.

SnPs:36 Lift:83,700lbs Carry:66,132lbs.
Pp:19 Pe:26 Spd:50 Pb:17 Me:11 Ma:27 IQ:29.
Hitpoints:7514 Sdc:525 Mdc:8039.
Regeneration 1D4×10Hp& 1D4×10Sdc per melee 2D4×10Mdc. Limbs cannot be severed until reduced to -50Hp/Mdc.
Ppe:10

A slender shorter than average pale man with Green Cat Eyes, felinesque features and Snow leopard fur from his elbow along back of hands to the end of his fingertips. Palms are black and calloused.

Mutant Traits: Ambidextrous, Angelic, Double Jointed, Sharp Teeth and Powerful Jaws, Large Monstrous Hands with Large Retractable Claws, Defined Talents: Brawling, Rough Housing, Wp:Brick Tricks, Wp:Natural Weaponary.
Birth Defects: Chemical Resistance, Chronic Pain.

Major Power: Brick Tricks.

Minor Powers: Bullet Catcher, Fracture, Haymaker, Heightened Martial Awareness, Piercing Blows.

Mega Powers: Godlike H. P., Heightened sense of hearing, Night Stalking.

Achilles Heels: Animal Behavioral Characteristics: Feline, Corruption, Heart of Stone, Unusual Fragrance: Cinnamon.

Doctorate, Ph D. Level education.
Physical, Physical, Medical Assistant, Wilderness skill programs +30%.

Hand to Hand: Feline.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

NMI wrote:We don't have a spot yet for NPC's, but could work on it.
It would be nice if this "PC" was formatted more closely to standard format...http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1049033#p1049033

Would you like skill percentages as well?
Also most of my bonuses really only apply to Claw, Bite or Brick Tricks attacks.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

say652 wrote:

Would you like skill percentages as well?
Also most of my bonuses really only apply to Claw, Bite or Brick Tricks attacks.

Stat it out appropriately. If you want a person to use it, do you want them to do additional leg work
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Affirmative
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Completely reworked and further legalized/Munchkindealed the character using more BlackVault and the listed number of powers available, changed the lift to more legal like and loaded up on Blackvault skills for an ultimate Min/Max effect.
I will wait until completely finished and in proper format before I post the finished Blackvault Mega Genefreak.
Way more work than originally thought trying to use the 50% across the board increase. This time only range and healing are increased to ludicrous levels....
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Actually, there is a spot for created characters that I added. But, yeah, it has to be fully statted out according to format.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Posted and loaded with BlackVault stuff.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”