Transformers

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Hadeshorn
D-Bee

Transformers

Unread post by Hadeshorn »

I'm sure I can't be the first person to want this, but has anyone figured out a good way to make a Transformer using Palladium?

Warning: Requesting or posting conversions of non-Palladium IP to Palladium game statistics is a violation of Forum rules.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Transformers

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

There is information on that at a different site, or you can use some of the Robotics options in the AUGG. I cannot get any more specific without breaking the No Conversion policy on the boards.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Vincent Takeda
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: 44 years in denver, but now in grand rapids.

Re: Transformers

Unread post by Vincent Takeda »

My go to combination would probably be an alien with native racial mutations for growth and technoform... He'd have the advantage of being able to turn into a person that transformers dont have though. Otherwise you'd have to fiat an alien giant android to have the technoform mutation. Either one of these of course also allows them to change into lots of different vehicles, which at the end of the day is actually pretty much canon if you think about it.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”