Powers Unlimited 2 "Gestalt" experience question

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Powers Unlimited 2 "Gestalt" experience question

Unread post by Glistam »

In the case of a Human Physical Gestalt, when the hero gains enough xp to level up does only the hero level, or do all the individual gestalt members level up as well?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Nightmask
Palladin

Re: Powers Unlimited 2 "Gestalt" experience question

Unread post by Nightmask »

I imagine it depends on the gestalt, some have an independent mind so the individual components wouldn't be leveling others it's something of a group mind/committee kind of deal so good chance that kind would end up with the individual components also leveling since they're also part of the experience-gaining process. Pretty much like how original Firestorm only the Ronnie Raymond portion gained experience because the Martin Stein part was unaware of anything that happened, but when things changed down the line and it was Ronnie and the Russian Firestorm had a separate mind of its own leaving the original components unaware so gaining no experience from what Firestorm experienced.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”