Ideas for Aliens only powers?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Ideas for Aliens only powers?

Unread post by gaby »

Hey I am looking for Powers ideas,that can be part of the Natural abilites for Aliens race.
Any ideas?
Regularguy
Adventurer

Re: Ideas for Aliens only powers?

Unread post by Regularguy »

A few I've been kicking around for a while:

an entire world of immortals with divine auras, and their outcasts come here, which is just chilling. Or you're presupposing the existence of an entire global culture built around every action provoking instant karmic ramifications, which is just weird. Or, to come back around, you're telling me there's a planet populated entirely by androids with artificial intelligences -- all of whom are forever cloaked from each other?

I've also always wanted to see our world be the one where we're the aliens with species-wide "natural abilities" powers that none of us ever notice until and unless one of us winds up in-setting; you don't know it, but you (a) have Negate Super Powers, and (b) have no way of knowing it while surrounded by people like me. Throw a character like that into the gameworld and crazy meta fun ensues.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Are you suggesting someone expand the random roll tables giving alien abilities or are you asking for new powers written specifically for aliens?
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Yes New powers written specifically for Alien races,like One race,s eyes do not deteriorate with age or they can survies on half the water and food other race need for up to a month or more and so on.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

how about a power that allows the user of said power to survive ONLY off of laughter/humor!
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”