Alter Metabolism

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Trent
Explorer

Alter Metabolism

Unread post by Trent »

Some powers and abilities , like Extraordinary P.E. , reduce the rate of fatigue while others increase recovery from fatigue . Others still greatly increase the rate of healing . How do these effect the power of Alter Metabolism and its abilities and recovery from their side effects ?
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: Alter Metabolism

Unread post by Tor »

How to stack healing and poisojn multipliers is mentioned on the right column of page 74 of HU2's under 'alter metabolism, healing factor and immortality'

Although I hate that and just stack multipliers instead of that silly +2, as a house rule.

Besides those two, it says everything else is compatible. What in particular in AM are you asking about?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Trent
Explorer

Unread post by Trent »

Tor wrote:How to stack healing and poisojn multipliers is mentioned on the right column of page 74 of HU2's under 'alter metabolism, healing factor and immortality'

Although I hate that and just stack multipliers instead of that silly +2, as a house rule.

Besides those two, it says everything else is compatible. What in particular in AM are you asking about?

If I have a power that greatly reduces the rate of fatigue , such as extaordinary PE , does that increase the duration of the AM abilities or reduce the effects or duration of the side effects ? Seems that if you fatigue at a lower rate you would recover from the side effects faster and they would have less penalties to start with and if you heal fater fro another power then AM abilities would last longer .
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

PE seems to dictate how long you can do something rather than how quickly you recover to full capacity after running out of steam.

I figure you mean 'does it let me go 20 days without sleep and 10 days without food and hold an andrenal rush 2 minutes 30 seconds' maybe.

Sleep possibly, although fatigue might refer to physical but not mental fatigue so I'm not sure. I don't think it lets you go longer without food since that's not fatiguing, it's needing components. For the Adrenal/Hyper possibly since these powers' ending could be interpreted as fatigue-stoppage. Hard to say.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”