Dr. Sparks

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

fbdaury
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Dr. Sparks

Unread post by fbdaury »

ItsmeYo wrote:Experiment level:5
Miscreant.
Side effect:Breathe without Air.

Major powers.
Alter Physical Structure:Electricity.
Disruptive Touch.
Vibration.

Phd/Doctorate.
Md.
Science.
Medical investigator.
Physical.
Plus police officer.
Plus criminal.
Hand to hand:Assassin.
A cruel and sadistic man that uses his knowledge and power to fight evil.
Currently employed by the medical examiners office he plants evidence falseifies documents and does whatever it takes to get the "Badguys"

He's not fighting evil, he's simply perpetuating it on a different set of victims than normal... What is his motivation? Is he just so full of self loathing that he targets those like him or did someone 'direct' his evil tendencies, like with Dexter Morgan?
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

"The moral, what you call 'good' people, are *boring* to me. So sure, so smug, so set in their pathetic concepts of right and wrong. So willing to accept the outdated, outmoded mass-hallucination of a rewarding after-life.
"I'd laugh aloud if it weren't cliche'.
"Now, the morally ambiguous, the criminally inclined, the ones you label as 'evil', now *those* people are actually intriguing. They try to recruit you, employ or enslave you, or just outright make the attempt to eliminate you either as a tactical decision or just for entertainment purposes.
"And besides, they *scream* better.....when I get ahold of them. None of that whiny, crying, begging stuff the others do. The look when they realize they've failed, the sheer terror and finality that breaks over their faces at that moment......priceless." - an audio-clip from an interview with the 'anti-villain' known as Dr. Sparks.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
fbdaury
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by fbdaury »

Okay- better, so he's not really 'protecting or helping' anyone- his clear disdain for innocents indicates that. He just derives more pleasure from destroying or breaking those he feels are 'stronger' (clearly his knowledge of psychology is either skewered by his own viewpoint or is rudimentary at best or he would realize that the 'evil' are oftentimes people who have simply already broken due to trauma or other stimuli in their childhoods/adolescence). That makes more sense and gives the character some actual 'life' in terms of personality/motivation. Nice!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”