CSV New Hope Adventure from Rifter 30

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

knightgoblin
Wanderer

CSV New Hope Adventure from Rifter 30

Unread post by knightgoblin »

I've been planning a game based on the CSV New Hope adventure in Rifter 60. The adventure is pretty cool. And there's a map of the ship in the book, very thorough. However, there is no picture of the ship, "New Hope." There is a picture of a spaceship on the first page of the adventure, but it doesn't even come close to fitting the diagram of the ship in the book. In other words, I can show a diagram where everything is at on the ship, but I can not show an image of what it looks like on the outside. Does anyone know of a good picture that fits the bizarre diagram of the ship :?:

Has anyone used this adventure?
knightgoblin
Wanderer

Re: CSV New Hope Adventure from Rifter 30

Unread post by knightgoblin »

Looking at the diagram, it kind of looks like a giant stealth bomber, in shape.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Maybe take the authors name and search for them on Facebook perhaps? or even here?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I got Rifter 60,the Author name is Thomas Morrison,I think the picture is of the Typical Short-haul space freighter.
To Bad He did not lefted out the Russian vehicles,if he did he would have space to give more info about the ships like ther size and a Picture of the New Hope it self.
His info make a Good Alternate reality from AU canon.
I hope he send more Info about the People,s Empire in to Rifter,Alien Unlimited always needs more Aliens,tech,Ships and Planets.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

You known I have ideas for some Other Scenarios,(1) some thing changed the Wormhold the New Hope go back to the past H.U Earth in 1940,so you will have Golden age,s heroes.

(2) Scenario is the New Hope gets teleport to Robotech,s Earth in 2006.
(3)The New Is teleport to Rifts,s Earth in landed on NA,s West coast and pass in the Unique Rifts turn Aliens on Ship and ther weapons into MDC,same thing if they Phase world and Robotech,to make things fair.

No One Else Have ideas for Using the New Hope Adventure?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”