Giant Characters

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: Giant Characters

Unread post by say652 »

Creations by the fans Blackvault. To get really big.
And it should always take two actions. Ie. One to lift abd one to target and throw. Using one action should imo count as firing wild or unaimed.

Example. Brickster the strong Snps-70
A sniper is firing from the top of a three story building. Brickster grabs a Prius spots him and lets fly. Two actions.
Scenerio two.
Brickster gets hit. Bang. Grabs a Prius and hucks it the direction he got shot from. One action and a wild shot.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

If you're giant sized, picking up a Prius requires bending over and reaching to get it; that's the first attack. Throwing it comes after.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Even normal size characters imo it should take two qctions. Or count as a wild shot. Straight roll. Especially with the damage you can get from the weight of objects. I think q car does what 2D6×10 damage. So to me for a hit like that at range two actions seems very reasonable. But thats just my opinion man. Lol
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

say652 wrote:Even normal size characters imo it should take two qctions. Or count as a wild shot. Straight roll. Especially with the damage you can get from the weight of objects. I think q car does what 2D6×10 damage. So to me for a hit like that at range two actions seems very reasonable. But thats just my opinion man. Lol

I would house-rule the same.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

I would let a telekinetic or similar type throw the car in one action, but it might not hit till another action had passed, depending on distance and other possible factors....

It would be considered a wild throw unless they spent a skill on WP:cars.
(For a super that would make a sensible skill to have, possibly)..
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”