Sorry in advance

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Sorry in advance

Unread post by say652 »

Expirment lists Juicer as an acceptable option. Ok word. Experiment is able to MegaHero. MegaHero has that nifty power of Immortality.
So technically a MegaHero experiment could become....wait FOR it ...an IMMORTAL JUICER.
with a lift of ps times 2000lbs.
Bring it naysayers I'm feeling froggy. Ribbit Ribbit.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: Sorry in advance

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

probably dragon juicer. Don't think the normal stuff would work on an immortal. Means you gotta keep getting blood from prickly lizards. Good luck.

Might not kill ya, but withdraws gotta be a pain when you run outta juice. Being a addict is rough.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

It's actually possible and legal. I was like dang 'Surge just got new enemies. Since I am using Rmb I added the dodge bonuses to the Autododge. I also had the mega weakness be god syndrome. Juicers are arrogant I imagine ones that cant die to be even worse. Bored I rolled up a battle yea it took five to dust PowerSurge.....
Regularguy
Adventurer

Unread post by Regularguy »

Expirment lists Juicer as an acceptable option. Ok word. Experiment is able to MegaHero. MegaHero has that nifty power of Immortality.
So technically a MegaHero experiment could become....wait FOR it ...an IMMORTAL JUICER.
with a lift of ps times 2000lbs.
Bring it naysayers I'm feeling froggy.

Experiment Mega-Hero with Gravity Manipulation = lift of ps times 50,000 lbs (plus tripled Spd, bonus to dodge, and superleaps).
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I needed a reoccuring badguy (s) that just wont stay dead. And its a JUICER they are nasty these are even worse.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

say652 wrote:I needed a reoccurring bad guy (s) that just wont stay dead. And its a JUICER they are nasty these are even worse.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
With the most time s/he can stay alive in one stretch be 5 years.

However, I would put some chaos in the revival time and a multiplier if it is the 5[sup]th[/sup] year death.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Maybe I should do the 5th as severe damage taking a full century to revive. I'm limiting these Immortal Juicers to npc villians for now. I was think undead but MurderWraiths already exist. I may have them be AI creations since technically they are supernatural creatures.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

We're given the indication that we merely need necro+techno to make them. Some necros worship Death though, and the Horsemen are effectively 1/4 AI (Death can even make witches) so I'd just go with that. The Grim Reapers are behind the Wraiths and they're full of Deathwitches.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I'm using them in my pantheons campaign. Moonshade shocktroops. That and "For the last time Desmond get rid of the ASGARDIAN!!" Love Grampa.
P.s. call your mom.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Uh, the supersoldier category from PU2 has a juicer option(it's called a chemical enhancement something or other, but it's a juicer).
Plus you get the supersoldier enhancements, so you can be faster that a mere juicer, and a megasupersoldier would be even moer awesome than a mega-experament juicer.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

say652 wrote:I'm using them in my pantheons campaign. Moonshade shocktroops. That and "For the last time Desmond get rid of the ASGARDIAN!!" Love Grampa.
P.s. call your mom.

Why is his mom telling you to message him?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Storyline wise. The Pantheon is only two members. Nephelonious and his grandson Desmond.
Matt
D-Bee
Comment: Let's all have fun our own way and maybe, if we're lucky, sometimes those ways will intersect.

Unread post by Matt »

What on earth is a "juicer"? I don't play any Palladium except HU and N&SS.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

It's a slang term for one of the Powers Unlimited 2 Super Soldier options - the "Chemical Enhancement" option.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

The Chemical Enhancment Soldier is basically the Juicer from Rifts.
Razorwing
Hero

Unread post by Razorwing »

Actually... there already is an "immortal" Juicer... even in the Rifts setting. The Murder Wraith... now there is a great recurring villain for a HU game (though technically he would have the Undead Mega Power/Vulnerability rather than Immortal... but why quibble on such details).
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

As a GM I'd say that the immortality mega power goes against the concept of the Juicer, that one would cancel out the other. If you end up immortal it basically kicks out your juicer stuff. Or if you want the juice, you choose a different mega power.

I go with the intended concept over obscure rule work arounds. The Juicer is meant to die in a few years, as a consequence for their amazing power over that 'short' duration. Finding a technical loop hole in rules that are there just to give mechanics to the concept doesn't work for me.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Sir_Spirit wrote:
say652 wrote:I'm using them in my pantheons campaign. Moonshade shocktroops. That and "For the last time Desmond get rid of the ASGARDIAN!!" Love Grampa.
P.s. call your mom.

Why is his mom telling you to message him?

in context its more correct as:
grandpa told desmond to get rid of the asgardian, and then as an additional thought that the grandkid should call his mom.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Razorwing wrote:Actually... there already is an "immortal" Juicer... even in the Rifts setting. The Murder Wraith... now there is a great recurring villain for a HU game (though technically he would have the Undead Mega Power/Vulnerability rather than Immortal... but why quibble on such details).

Murder Wraiths, immortal juicer...Nope.
But if you had said undead juicer you would of been mostly correct.

Translating a MW to HU2 as a mega hero would involve the Undead MH power (the undeath major power from ¿R2?, not the MH immortality power.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”