So then things got worse.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

So then things got worse.

Unread post by say652 »

Eeeehhh eeehhh eeehhh. The alarm clock pierced Simons skull. Oooo he groaned and rolled out a bed. Rubbing the last of the sleep fron his face our hero stumbled into the lavatory.
Showered, no towel ugh. "Baby" he called. No answer shes gone bro remember he reminded himself. Filled with sorrow over the death of another mortal lover Simon Thunorson dressed in silence. Slowly going from Simon to the hero PowerSurge. He didnt feel heroic but did look the part. I will kill the rage beast he vowed. "Heatwave my love you will be avenged."
Standing in costume in his kitchen he downed a fifth of vodka. Finally feeling warm he walked past the stack of bills on the counter.
The noonday sun was bright and stung his bleary eyes. The year was 1974 not that it mattered to the son of asgard. His sorrow would last an eternity.
say652
Palladin

Re: So then things got worse.

Unread post by say652 »

He stood in the trash filled alley in Harlem not to fight crime this time. The runner a tall slender spanish kid who somehow managed to stay clean in all the filth smiled knowingly. "Big papi needs his montaga, don't worry papi the Jesus will take care of you." The dealer smiled that predatory smile of superiority and disgust.
"Yea man two bundles yo." Simon said his voice shaky.
"I know what you need papi no need to ask."
Snorting all the heroin again the warm overtook Simon.
"Time to hunt" he said aloud as the sun dipped into the sea of concrete.
His connects found the rage beasts mortal shell. A congressman named Duncan Clark.
Standing outside the brownstone he grabbed a Lincoln and hurled it into the face of the building.
The explosion of fire and bricks felt warm on simons face. The fire spread.....the rage beast did NOT appear. Sirens Police he had been played. Not resisting not struggling. He was charged with three homicides. To him 40 years of prison wasnt long enough for murdering innocent people.
Father he prayed please end my suffering. For forty years his prayers went unanswered.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Kill a bunch of people, feel terrible. Kill a bunch of people on heroin, they had it coming!
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Alrik Vas wrote:Kill a bunch of people, feel terrible. Kill a bunch of people on heroin, they had it coming!

Lol. It gets better.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

October 17 1985.
Locked in some dark hole several miles underground. The floor and walls of his cell started shaking. Alarms sounding lights flickering. "Damn" simon said. Soon as he spoke first time in over a decade his cell door opened.
Sitting on his bunk watching the prisoners and guards battle for control. He made a choice.
A five man team two shields to with heavy machine guns and one man smoking a cigar.
"Well hero? " cigar spoke.
As if unable to control his own body Simon rushed in line with the guards. Hurling lightning and brawling through hundreds of his fellow metahuman inmates. Took less than an hour none of his team died. When it was over thirty seven inmates and ten guards were killed.
Standing at attention. "Go back to your room" cigar spoke. Again feeling NOT in control of his body or brain Simon did as instructed.
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Lt. Nelson. Report of riot.
The Asgardian seems vulnerable to my suggestions and possibly implanted memories while resistant to full mind control a light touch could steer him back to our side.
For his assistance I have removed all memories of drug addiction and changed his memory of the incident to collateral damage while fighting the villian RedStar.
He seems eligible for the redemption program.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

So they're gonna break you down and remake you into their kill-bot, eh? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Its the intro as to how he ended up Agent Shady Blues bullet sponge.
Alrik Vas
Knight

That sounds like a terrible job, bullet sponge. No medical.

say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Alrik Vas wrote:That sounds like a terrible job, bullet sponge. No medical.

He isnt the small and stealthy type. Hell in your adventure he woulda charged the skull boys and did his damndest to hold the front line alone so the barges could escape.
Alrik Vas
Knight

Yeah, that's why I don't like super powers. You can actually do that, hahaha.

say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Magic and psionics in my opinion are even stronger imho. With a super what you got is what you get. Mages n psi's gain new abilities. And psionics suck to save against.
Alrik Vas
Knight

I don't want to argue which is worse, they all have their ups and downs. I want to hear what happened next in your story. How did it get worse from there?

say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

March 17th 1991.
The mortals think my brain wont heal and their power dampeners actually worked. My uncle Loki would be proud. Call that playing possum kid.
The asign me a handler a pretty lil kitty girl Kung Fu master. Implant more bs in my brain. Imma human mutant. Me the *****..cat were mutated by another non existant villian called MegaTon. Pffft. God hello!
But daddy Big T did raise me to accept responsibility for my actions. Lock me in a cage for thirty years and I'm supposed to be rehabilitated? Honestly. Mirtals are just dumb. Ok game face act dumb Simon.
The tall redhead small breasts narrow hips, poor breeding stock. Enters the room like she owns it. Presence thats kinda hot dont help the bean pole build though.
"Blah blah blah" she speaks. I'm playing along nodding. Smile nod turn my back crank up my discman. You want to gage my abilities? Lady prepare to be friggin amazed. Throw some lightning at some paper.(again humans must fight paper alot)
Spike a junk car. Jump really high. Some robodouches pop out the ground. Taka taka taka bullets chump hit me! Now I'm pissed grab a bot twist its head off. Taka taka hit again. I hate bees. Use the headless wonder to smash the other two. Then for dramatic effect tear it in half. Flex up my skin pushes the lead out. Then the lights go out. Lady is a moron I'm half blind already duh! I hear an elevator a BIG robodouche pops up a 50 footer. Ok play times over. Lasers fire from its four palms. Dodge those puppies easy like. Jump bam headbutt! Son. Owe! Predictably arms try to close and grab me. Lightning flight take a hand with me. This is fun.
The three handed giants screwed now. Land stomp hard it teeters. Lightning flight bam a real good hit center mass. Fry it up as I walk away leaving a melting pile of junk. No applause.
Instead I see Lotus and Shady smilin and close talkin like their about to mate!
Alrik Vas
Knight

See you, doing your super power noir trick. :P

Nice job, tough guy.

say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Alrik Vas wrote:See you, doing your super power noir trick. :P

Nice job, tough guy.

That was just tryouts. Next grocery shopping or as I call it Rumble in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot.
Alrik Vas
Knight

Superheroes, when even grocery shopping has to be epic.

say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

Yea. I dont have a computer right now. So I can go to the library or use my phone. Computer is so much easier to type with. Lol

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”