HU: London

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

HU: London

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

This look look like a good start for a UK setting in HU?

London Nights
A team of heroes battle supernatural and other worldly forces in the UK Must unite against a variety of foes. These foes include:
- A criminal cartel of Werewolves called "the Rabid"

- "Royal Flush Gang" are a band of English vigilantes targeting villains. Each with their own tragic history and hatred for those that misuse of powers.

- The Banshee, a mysterious crime lord Ruling over London's underground Meta-human criminal network.

- Queen Ann's Revenge are a band smugglers who rule the Smuggling and Illicit goods market.

- Excalibur Armaments is the leading underground tech supplier to the criminal nets. Its The UK's version of fabricator Inc. This group also serves as a source to the less conventional supernatural and other worldly types.

- The Prometheus Society are a group consisting of people supposedly that are immortal. any that get close or find out are never seen again. Some rumors persist the cult of Halcyon originated here.

Major NPC's:
Heroes:
Britannia
Galahad (a possible hero to visit)

Local teams:
the Royal Armored Legionaries
(Armored hero team)
Scimitar
Scorpion
Sword
Chieftain
Vickers
Centurion

Neutral and redeemable:
Individuals:
Antarctica (currently anarchist working toward unprincipled)
Reign fire (Dragon and CEO of Embers Industries, Alias: Riahn Embers)

Villains
Shiv
Flank
Wyvern (Sand Dragon)
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: HU: London

Unread post by Glistam »

Looks good so far.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Sounds like a blast. Yoy should introduce an American npc from the south who flies into a frenzy whenever they are called Yank/Yankee.
"Aught notta said that raight der. No I gotta dispense a knowledge bump or two, "
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Great,start will you show your Player characters?
Will you come up with More Villains?
Rimmerdal
Knight

gaby wrote:Great,start will you show your Player characters?
Will you come up with More Villains?

More villains for sure. I just need to get a few concepts together that aren't too over done. Certainly will have a mage, a gargoyle-type group and one from Shakespeare. Haven't decided on the Shakespeare one. Macbeth would cool, as would Faust, but both have been done. I just might pony up and take Oberon and his little cadre as a possible villain/Neutral group.
taalismn wrote:

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I got idea for the Shakespeare,s One,Iago (like the One in Othello). He is a Mask Ruiner of reputation,he manipulate,his target into situaltion where they commit a Crime or ther discredited,this way he can blackmail them.

I also hope One of your character is a Jester,I like a Clown hero,maybe he can have trick juggling balls?
Just idea.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Perhaps a guild of mages would be good. (the Merlin Society or Order of Merlin)...lead by the master magus/half god himself. Though he looks in his late 70s...Though now going by the name William Nilmer the 3rd. He will soon polymorph himself again into a young man once more and leave everything to himself. Form changing...this time into a 20 year old. It is rather easy for any mage with the spell metamorphosis humanoid to walk into the records of a hospital or anywhere else and tamper with the some files...Especially in the guise of a janitor.

His writing style has changed like one would from being right handed to being left handed...but really ambidextrous.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Rimmerdal
Knight

gaby wrote:I got idea for the Shakespeare,s One,Iago (like the One in Othello). He is a Mask Ruiner of reputation,he manipulate,his target into situaltion where they commit a Crime or ther discredited,this way he can blackmail them.

I also hope One of your character is a Jester,I like a Clown hero,maybe he can have trick juggling balls?
Just idea.

Hmmm there is a Stage magician class. and that would fit. Trick juggling balls will work. Some could be the high tech 360 degree camera balls I saw on discovery way back.

As for Iago that would be a nice twist. he uses other to do his dirty work. I'll have to add that.
taalismn wrote:

zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Unread post by zerombr »

funny, my players were just discussing a UK game, set right before WW2
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

There was a recent Rifter issue with setting info for UK. I forget which issue it was.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Unread post by zerombr »

use Queen Mab. She's mentioned on Romeo & Juliet, and if you read the Dresden Files, makes it even better!

I've got a UK game as well going to 'attempt' to start up on Sunday. Set in 1939 or so.
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”